"Stranded"

A/N: I just got an idea to write this but it's probably going to be rlly bad
(mentions of plane crashes)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person (Y/N) pov:
Of course. This had to happen. I was on my way back from a successful solo mission. My first solo mission! It was somewhere far away, I mean I didn't even know the name of the place. We were flying over a desert. Just me and the pilot. You know it was pretty cool. But then, somethings all went wrong.

Something had happened with the engine. It started breaking down into pieces. Then the plane started going down. We weren't too up high, but it was high enough to kill the pilot. Me though? I survived.

I don't really remember it well. It was like the world was spinning outside, but I was stuck in slow motion. Then everything was black.

Here I am now. Just waking up to the sun baking me. A little farther out I could see the plane. I walked (more like limped) over to it, my hand over my eyes to cover the sun. The whole thing was on fire and was probably going to explode soon. Then there was the pilot. Laying there. I quickly looked away. I looked down at my self. My suit was torn into pieces. Thank god I had shorts and a sports bra on under. (The suit is more loose and not rlly tight) I had cuts and bruises bleeding everywhere. Whenever I put pressure on my right knee it shot a spike of pain up my leg. My left arm had a large gash on it and my right arm was dislocated at the shoulder. The sun we beating down on me and I couldn't see anything except sand. Just miles and miles of sand.

I wanted to burst out in tears. I was thirst and hungry and had nothing. I took a piece of my torn suit and rapped up the gash on my arm and popped my shoulder back in place with a grunt. I didn't know what to do.

Yep. This is it I thought. This is how I die. I thought I would die in a cool heroic way or die old. But no. But oh well. What am I gonna do about it. I tried figuring out a way to contact someone. Or maybe find a shelter or food. But nothing came to mind. So I just started walking. Walking to where? you ask. Well that's a good question that I cannot answer.

Avengers POV:
"What do you mean the plane is not on the radar anymore?! It could not have just disappeared." Pietro, your boyfriend of 6 months said. They just saw that the plane went of the radar and were confused. "Kid we don't know yet." Tony said. They tried contacting you through the radios but nothing happened. "W-What if she's in trouble, what if she's hurt, did the plane crash or something?! No no no she can't be dead." Pietro said frantically. "Brother she will be fine." Wanda told him. But it sounded like she was trying to convince herself the same thing. The Avenger were getting worried now. Tony was deep in though when he remembered something. "HER BRACELET" Everyone just looked at him confused while he rushed to the computer. "What does that mean Stark" Steve asked. "Well a while ago I gave her a bracelet to activate her suit. I also happened to put a tracker into it in case of situations like these. "Pietro ran to the computer looking at it, hopping they will be able to find you.

Back to (Y/N):
I had been walking for a while now. I was getting light headed and my ears started ringing. The heat was getting to me. I was more like crawling now from the pain in my knee and how weak I felt. The sun was blazing hot on my face. My skin was already red and blistering from burns. I was dehydrated and starving. I heard a whirring form above but couldn't look up because I was too tired.

Next thing I knew I was on the ground. I couldn't get up. My head was pounding. My body felt like it was on fire. I put my arm over my eyes to protect them from the sun. I felt a gush of wind then someone calling my name. "(Y/N) come on look at me." Someone said in a concerned voice. I slowly moved my arm away and was met with the face of none other than Pietro and his worried, but extremely handsome face. I just groaned not having the strength to say anything.

"It's alright i'll help you up" He picked me up and I winced in pain. "It ok my love" he sped me back to the jet. I was placed in the table and people were rushing around but I couldn't make anything out of it. I saw Bruce looking at me and calling my name before I passed out.

Time skip

My eyes fluttered open as they got used to the bright light. Mostly everything felt better except my sunburn. My head had hurt a little too but nothing major. A fan was blowing on me which felt amazing. I looked towards the left of me to see Pietro and Tony talking. I guess they didn't notice me yet. I cleared my throat. And they both looked towards me. Pietro's face lit up. "(Y/N) your awake!" He came over and kissed me. Tony came to me after "I'm glad your alright kid. You have some minor injuries, some how nothing fatal." "What injuries?" I asked just wanting to see what had happened to me. "Well you had dislocated your knee, we stitched up the gash in your arm, cuts and bruises, you had a minor heat stroke and just super bad sunburn."

I looked down at my chest and stomach seeing how red they were. The rest of the team walked in as Pietro sat beside me gently stroking my hand. a they all greeted me and saying they were glad I was alright. "So how did the plane even crash" Natasha asked. "Uhhh well I remember the pilot saying something about and engine and I saw bits and pieces of something flying away at the back" "Must have been that the engine got over heated." Bruce said as he walked in. "Wait how did you guys even find me?" "Your bracelet" Everyone said at the same time. "Oh yeah I forgot about that" I giggled. "That's some uh pretty knarley sun burn you got there" Clint said with a little chuckle. "Yeah I only saw my stomach and I don't even want to see my face." I giggled. Everyone joined in on the laughing.

Extraaa

It was the night from when the Avengers had saved me. Pietro and I were in my bathroom. I was seated on a chair in front of the large mirror and sink. I only had a bra and shorts on. "You ready, it will be cold?" Pietro asked. "Yeah I'm ready" I said. He put some aloe on my back. "Ahhhh that feels so good" He chuckled at my reaction. My sunburn was bad. It was all over my face, back, chest, and stomach. He kept rubbing some more on my back. "Ewwww your skin is peeling" He made a disgusted face. "Yeah no shit" He peeled some of the skin of my back. "That was satisfying" He said and I giggled. "Ughhh everything hurts and I can barley move, I feel so stiff!" I complained. He came and squatted down in front of me putting his hands on my thighs. "I know my princessa, it will go away soon, I'm just glad your alright." He kissed me. I giggled kissing him back. "Thank you" I said and kissed him once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1330
idk i didn't rlly like this one