"Hurt"

the picture✋🏻😀
I'm taking request :)))))
A/N: One gross part, i'll put a warning; italics is when they are talking through the coms/earpieces
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's pov:
All of the avengers were out in a mission. We were taking down an underground hydra base. And let me tell you it was huge. "Natasha, Clint, Buck, take the front, Tony, Y/N, Thor east wing, The twins, Sam and I will take the upper north wing." Steve said through the coms. Everyone murmured small oks and good lucks. I ran/flew/teleported (whatever your power is) to the east wing, Thor already there and Tony not far behind.

Once I got there, I cant even count how many Hydra agents were there. "Tony behind you" I yelled. I ran further into the mess quickly killing the agents. I heard a gunshot and felt a little sting of pain in my shoulder. I looked down and saw that it hit me, only a skim though. "Damn that kinda hurt" I murmured. "Everyone alright? I heard a gunshot" Clint asked. "All good" I lied, it's not like it was the most horrible injury in the world "Y/N we need back up in the upper north wing" "Yup yup yup I'm coming" I ran out of the east wing heading up to the north wing. I didn't see the Hydra agents heading towards we when I heard a gunshot.

I felt a hot, searing pressure in my thigh, I looked down and saw my thighs had been shot. "Just great" I muttered sarcastically. "Everyone ok? Y/N where are you?" Wanda asked. I was about to answer when a hydra agent came up behind me trying to stab me. I quickly ducked and killed him. I quickly limped over to the other agents killing them, getting punched in the face by one hearing a crack. That did not sound good, of course my nose starts bleeding. I groaned, the pain becoming worse in my leg and face. I was definitely not going to make it to the others.

I felt light headed and thought I was going to pass out in any moment. I looked down at my leg, blood soaked suit and was everywhere. I put my hand up to my nose and touched it, I winced and felt blood. I reached to my earpiece I tried speaking but collapsed before I could say anything, instead letting out a groan. "Y/N what's wrong? Are you ok? What happened?" My best friend, and maybe crush, Pietro asked. All I could do was groan in response. I was slowly losing consciousness, my head was pounding, everything was blurry. I could hear people yelling in my ear asking where I was and if I was alright. "Y/N where are you?" Natasha asked concerned "Y/N answer us!" Pietro and Wanda yelled.

A second passed when I felt a gush of wind. I looked up from my blurry eyes and saw Pietro standing over me with a worried and scared face. "Y/N, Y/N can you hear me?" Steve and Tony showed up a moment later kneeling besides me. "We have to hurry and get her on the jet, she's already lost a lot of blood" Tony said. Pietro carefully picked me up bridal style. I winced and he muttered a small sorry.

Once we got back to the jet everyone crowded around me as I was placed on the bed. "Is she alright?" Wanda asked. No one answered her. Bruce quickly came over and hooked me up to a machine to let blood flow in my system. "The bullets still in her thigh i'll have to take it out, someone grab her hand." Pietro, who was already sitting next to my bed, grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze.
~Gross part I guess :p~
Bruce grabbed the tweezers and sat down near my leg. He gently grabbed the bullet in my legs with a tweezers and pulled a little. Me, who was on the verge of passing out, was now fully awake and let a yell. "FUCK" I yelled and squeezed Pietro's hand. The other looked away in either disgust or sadness from seeing the poor girl in pain. Tears were now freely falling down my face for the immense amount of pain in my thigh, while Pietro gently stroked my hair trying to calm me down. After Bruce got the bullet out and stitched it up they reset my nose. "AH SHIT" I groaned. "Yea sorry", Bruce said sympathetically.

"She's alright now right?" Pietro asked as I was starting to dose off from the meds they gave me, still holding his hand. "Yeah she'll be fine, just sore and some pain in her leg if she puts to much pressure on it, try not to let her stand up for long and she'll heal in no time." Everyone sighed in relief, happy there team member would be alright.

*later back at the compound/tower whatever*

I woke up with throbbing pain in my face and leg. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the bright light. I looked around noticing I was in the med bay back at the tower/compound. I looked next to me and saw Pietro holding my hand. I then remembered what happened on the mission. I sat up with a groan. Pietro immediately woke up and pushed me back down. "No you need to rest" he said. "Well hello to you too" I said sarcastically. "Sorry, I just don't want you to hurt yourself, i'm glad your okay princessa" He kissed my forhead. I blushed and looked down at my bandaged thigh. "My face and thigh hurts" I groaned. "I know" he chuckled "Banner said your nose will feel better in a couple of hours, you also need crutches." I sighed, knowing I won't be able to go on missions for a while. "Oh thanks for saving me and being there for me" I said. He looked at me confused "I did not save you" "Well you kinda did, you found me then let me hold your hand and I probably crushed it" I giggled a little. "It's alright, i'd do anything for you." I blushed once again and I swear I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips. He started to lean down and connected our lips.

I kissed back right away.We both broke apart gasping for air. "That was nice" I said quietly "Yeah it was" he chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1095, kinda long lol

i'm bad at endings oops