"3am"

A/N: OMG bruh I already have 1.31k views!!!!! tysm everyone:)))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person pov:
Y/N quietly exited her room and started down the hall. She couldn't sleep and was just going to stay in her bed but she got hungry. She didn't want to go in the kitchen alone so she went to her Best friend, knowing he would do anything for her. She quietly opened the door to see him sleeping soundly, she started feeling bad if she woke him up but she was hungry.

She climbed onto his bed and started tapping him. "Pietro" she whispered. Nothing happened. "Pietroo" She said again and shook him awake. His eyes shot opened to see her kneeling next to him and he immediately thought something was wrong. He placed a hand on her hip "What time is it? Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"It's 3am, um I can't sleep but i'm hungry so can you come to the kitchen me?" She asked shyly. Pietro looked at her and softly smiled. "Of course" he answered then got up from bed, only wearing sweatpants and not bothering to on a shirt on. He grabbed her hand and led her out to the elevator, figuring it was to late to run.

They got into the kitchen and Y/N went to the freezer. Pietro observed her carefully. He adored her. He loved how cute she looked just wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts. He loved how she got excited over the little things. Y/N grabbed the pizza rolls and put them in the microwave.

She waited for the timer to go off while Pietro came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on his head, considering he was tall and she was short. (i thinks he's like 6'0) Y/N leaned back into his chest with a soft smile.

The microwave beeped and Y/N took the bag out and let the pizza rolls cool. Once they were done cooling, they sat down and ate them in the couch even though Tony would be mad. They sat in a comfortable silence eating. Pietro didn't even notice when Y/N had fallen asleep leaning into him.

He snaked an arm around her and pulled her closer. He kissed the top of her head and whispered "I love you Y/N" What he didn't know was that those were the words she has been wanting to hear forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 416