"Bored"

A/N: taking request:)))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
I waiting outside for all of the avengers to bored the Jet for their next mission. They all came out and started saying their goodbyes. "I still don't understand why I can't come" I told them sadly, acting like a child. "Because you got stabbed last mission in the leg, Y/N" Steve said. "Your limping too" Clint pointed out "Nooooo" I lied.

"Fine" I exclaimed grumpily. "All the Avengers just chuckled. "We are keeping speedy here to" Tony told me. "Why" I asked confused, not that If didn't want Pietro with me, he was my boyfriend after all. "Your still not fully healed so we wanted someone to look after you for this week" Steve explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, good luck guys, be safe." They all waved goodbye and boarded the jet.

I looked down at my bandaged leg, last week I had gotten stabbed in the thigh and it hurt like a bitch. I had to rest for a few days, not being able to walk, but now I could. It still hurt every time I walked so I was basically limping, trying not to put pressure on it.

I stared limping back inside the Tower when I felt a gush of wind. "Hey Piet" "Hello princessa, need help?" "No im fine" I said, not wanting to seem weak. He rolled his eyes and picked me up anyways. We sped into the Living room. He set me down in the couch. "Pietroooo I said nooooo" "I don't want you walking on your leg so it can heal faster"

Pietro went over and grabbed a controller that was next to the console and started play some COD. I started getting tired so I moved under Pietro's arms and straddled his lap. I rested my head in the crook of his neck, my arms resting loosely around his shoulders. "You tired princessa?" He asked after he paused the game. You just hummed in response, slowly falling asleep. He didn't want to move you so he kept on playing the game with you in his arms.

You woke up to Pietro still holding you. You turned your head to look.
up at him. He turned off the game "Hey your awake" "Mhmm, how long was I asleep for?" "About 45 minutes or so" I started standing up to get something to eat. Pietro followed after me. We ate a little snack and he went to take a shower.

I walked over to the couch, starting to watch TV. After about 5 min I was already bored. I ran to Pietro's room and launched myself onto his bed. We didn't move in to one of each others rooms yet but we usually chose who's rooms we slept in every night. I laid on his bed just staring at the ceiling when I heard the shower turn off. I sat up waiting for him to leave the bathroom.

"Ah" He yelped when he noticed me. "PIETTTTTTTT IM BOREDDD" He chuckled at me throwing on a pair of sweat pants but no shirt. He came and sat down next to me. I poked his rock hard abs. "Wtf why they so hard" He burst out laughing at this. "Your cute you know Y/N" I blushed at his comment.

"Well what do you want to do if your so bored." He asked. I thought for a moment. "Hmmm let's cook!" He sped us to the kitchen. "I wanna make pancakes" I told him. "It almost dinner time though" "It's just breakfast for dinner now" I started making the pancakes and when they were done I grabbed a jar of Nutella.

"What's that?" Pietro asked. I just stared at him. "It's uh Nutella" "What's Nutella" "HOW HAVE YOU NOT HAD NUTELLA"

I scooped up some of the chocolate and spread it on the pancakes for us both. "Here" "Thanks, the Nutella is like chocolate, yes?" "Yeah basically"

We stared eating and he loved it. When were finished we cleaned up the headed up to his room again. I plopped down on his bed and snuggled into the blankets. "Tired?" He asked. "Yeah" I mumbled. He laid next to me and kissed my cheek but then I moved and pecked him on the lips, falling asleep soon after.
Knowing tomorrow I would get bored again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 728