"New Years Kiss"

A/N: i'm failing school. but i'm back😍 PLEASE NO ETERNALS SPOILERS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov:
Wanda and I were in her room getting ready for the new years party that Tony was obviously hosting. I put on a short black satin dress with heals, Wanda wearing a similar outfit but in a maroon color.

We walk down to the party room where people are starting to show up. "How many people you think he invited" I ask Wanda. "Meh too many to count." We continued to walk. Wanda left to see Vision while I walked down to the bar to see my best friend, Pietro drinking a sprite. "Boo" I whisper in his ear. He turns around to look at me unimpressed. "What's got a stick up your ass?" I asked at his grumpy face. "I don't want to be here" "You think I want to either" I replied.

I sat next to him. "You look nice" He told me. "Thanks, you look good too" I wave Nat over who was behind the bar. I give her an innocent face. "May I have a beer please?" She looked at me with a deadpanned look, "No." "What why, please Nat?" "No your 18, drink a sprite like lover boy over here" Motioning to Pietro who was eating ice out of his cup. I looked at him for a couple moments. "Fine, sprite please" I say.

As time goes on me and Pietro talked then drifted to other people. Once there was about 2 minutes left until midnight, everyone gathered by the window or out on the large balcony. Me and Pietro stood side by side, he arm around my shoulders. I knew what would happen at midnight, we would kiss. We both know we like each other, we just haven't confronted each other about it. I feel Pietro staring down at me. 5...... His hand slides down to my back 4...... I see Bucky and Sam being shit heads and making kissy faces at us 3...... I set down my drink 2...... 1....... Pietro grabs my face and gently pushes his lips against mine. People cheer and scream for the new year as fireworks went off in the sky.

Bonus:

I laughed as Pietro tried a sip of wine, making a disgusted face. It was 3am in the morning and every guest had left and everyone was asleep. "This is fucking disgusting, why do people like this." He gagged. "I told you it would be gross." We continued trying different drinks from the bar when we heard footsteps. We both froze and looked at each other. Steve walked in with a tired face. "What the hell are you two doing" He asked annoyed, not liking that we were drink and up late. "Sex" Pietro said. "Nothing" I said at the same time as him. I looked over at him incredulously. "Pietro? What the fuck" I spoke. "WHAT" Steve yelled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 481