"Bullets"

request by HannahD7567 :)))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
I was on a mission with Pietro, Bucky, Steve, Tony, and Natasha. We were sent to a Hydra Base to retrieve a hard drive and kill off the agents. I had the Power of super speed like Pietro. We are very close and would do anything for each other.

Me, Pietro, Steve, and Tony were all fighting of the Agents while Bucky and Natasha get the hard drive.

"The download is almost complete" Bucky said through the coms. "Alright and once it's done we get outta here" Tony replied.

There were so many agents that I was fighting off. I looked over towards Pietro and saw that a Hydra Agent was aiming a gun at him from a long distance so Pietro could not see him. "PIETRO WATCH OUT" I sped towards him knocking him out of the way just in time before the shot rang out. Unfortunately it hit me straight in the Abdomen.

The pain was nothing like I ever felt before. I fell to the ground holding my stomach. Pietro looked down at me with a horrified expression. "Y-Y/N? W-why would you do that" He asked, tears springing to his eyes. The rest of the team finished off killing the Agents.

"No no no Y/N you can not die on me" He told me, tears streaming down his face while holding pressure on my wound. "No no no I cannot love with out you princessa, w-we haven't done anything together yet, I need you." He was now full on sobbing. "I l-love you I need you to stay alive, yes? I-I need to take you out then we will be a perfect couple s-so you cannot leave me Y/N" He rambled on.

I was now crying too and I smiled up at him weakly, bringing my hand up to his face wiping his tears. "I-I love you too P-pietro" I said. My eyes started closing. The other were yelling my name telling me to stay awake. I felt my self being lifted up and saw steve's blurry face looking down at me, guessing he was carrying me. The last thing I heard before blacking out was Pietro begging me to stay awake.

Time skip

The constant beeping of a machine filled my ears. I heard voices too. "We were able to keep her alive and get the bullet out but we don't know if she'll wake up" An unrecognizable voice said. "W-what do you mean you don't know if she'll wake up." The voice you recognized as Pietros. I wanted to see him so I opened my eyes, well at least I tried. I couldn't do it and it was making me frustrated. I heard the heart monitor starting to beep faster, probably from my frustrations of not being able to open my eyes and I also couldn't even move or speak. I heard people shuffling and the voices of the other Avengers asking "What's going on." "Well it appears she can hear you, she most likely is in a coma so she won't be able to move or open her eyes and we don't know for how long." The voice I heard earlier said, guessing it was the doctor. "Is there a chance she might not ever wake up" Pietro asked frightened. "Uh yes unfortunately" The doctor answered. I hear sniffles and hiccups from everyone. "I will give you some time alone with her but I recommend only one person stay at a time so she won't feel overwhelmed." The doctor to said.

All of the avengers looked at each other sadly. "W-well some can stay with her tonight and more people will take turns tomorrow." Natasha suggested. "Yeah uh how about Pietro, do you wanna stay with her tonight" Tony asked. Pietro nodded his head. They all said goodbye and left.

Pietro sat down on a chair next to the hospital bed and grabbed my hand. "Princessa please wake up, for me." He whispered crying now. A single tear slipped down my cheek. All I wanted to do was tell him it was alright and I would be there for him soon. But I couldn't

Three weeks later

People have been taking shifts staying with me but Pietro has been with me the most, i've heard people have to tell him to get some rest or eat. I felt bad. But it was nice hearing the other Avengers voices but it was frustrating still not being able to talk back.

Today I hard something that I did not want to hear. "She hasn't woken up and there has been no sign of changes in the body alerting us that she might so we have to pull the plug" The doctor said to all of the avengers. "What no!" "Give her more time" "She'll wake up" "Give her a chance" all the avengers protested. The doctor told them she'll give me two more days

A couple hours later I was with Pietro again. Pietro was different than the others when he was with me. They would all talk to me but he didn't. But I didn't mind it at all. I felt comfort from the fact that he was just sitting with me holding my hand. Right now he was holding my hand and I could also feel him stroke my hair. "Y/N please wake up soon, they don't think you can but i need you to so I can see you again." He whispered to me.

I was so mad at myself. Why couldn't I just wake up for him. I'm trying so hard but I can't. I focused just on moving my fingers. And to my surprise it moved. I tried again and it twitched a little. "W-what" Pietro asked. My heart monitor started beeping faster. Doctors had rushed in. I could feel myself coming to my senses and was able to open my mouth and move my hands.

I heard doctors talking all around me and Pietro asking what was going on. Then my eyes opened. The light above me was so bright so I groaned. "Y-Y/N" Pietro said. I saw the doctors rushing around me, disconnecting me from wires and machines and moving the lights out of my face.

Once the doctors were done they explained to Pietro that they contacted the rest of the avengers and that I was still weak but could now fully function and it was a miracle. Pietro rushed over to me and engulfed me in a gentle but big hug. I put my arms around him slowly, still a little week. "You woke up" He said was tears rolling down his face. "I did, I love you so much"

He leaned down and connected our lips. It was gentle, like he was afraid he would hurt me. "I love you too" He gently took both of my hands in his. "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. You took the bullet for me but it should have been me i'm so sorry" He said crying more now. "No no Piet it's not your fault ok?" "ok" he whispered and hugged me again.

Later the all the Avengers came and they all greeted me and hugged me saying how glad they were that I was ok

I was released a week later. Happily healed and with a new Boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1224
sorry the ending was bad