"Late Nights"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pietros pov:
It was around 1 am when I was laying in my bed, scrolling through my phone that Stark gave us when we first got here. I again couldn't sleep, partly from being afraid of the nightmares that would come and mostly just because I wanted to stay up. I suddenly heard a scream coming from down the hall. I quickly went to the hallway to try to find where the scream came from, when I heard soft crying coming from a certain door.

Y/N's pov:
I quickly shot up from my dreadful nightmare with a scream. I have been having constant nightmares since our last mission, it was at the place where I was tortured. I started crying again from thinking about it, when I heard a soft knock at my door. I softly opened the door to see Pietro, one of my best friends. "Hey princessa, you alright?" He asked softly as a wiped some tears from my cheeks. "Y-yeah i'm fine, just a nightmare."

I invited inside my room and he sat on the side of my bed. I stared at him a couple moments, admiring his abs, which he had no shirt on btw. "Um, so why are you up right now" I asked breaking the silence. "Eh, not really tired I guess." "Ok so do you like wanna watch a movie or something because I don't really want to go to bed right now, but it's okay if you don't want to" He shook his head quickly. "No no I would love to." He said getting up to grab the remote as I settled in my bed. After retrieving the remote he came over to my bed, slid down under the covers, then put an arm around me, resting his cheek on my head. I snuggled close to him considering I was cold from just wearing a just crop top and sweat pants. He turned on (any movie) and we silently watched.

It was a comfortable silence with the TV going on. I was slowly being lulled to sleep from the movie and Pietro's soft breathing. Finally I fell asleep, my head on his chest and my arm laying across his waist. Not long after did he fall asleep to, both with no nightmares and with the comfort of being in each others arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 398 :), it was shorter one