Chapter 21

Naked. And kissing. And touching. And rubbing. Beads of sweat dripping down both of their bodies, their fingers roaming everywhere while they kept grinding frantically against each other, moaning and whimpering at the direct contact, at their own wetness and warmth combining as though their bodies had joined, fused, become one.

"Fingers," JJ panted. "Put your fingers inside of me."

"Oh god ... Oh baby ... Do you want to come all over me?" Emily groaned.

JJ nodded and reached down, surprising Emily by easily gliding her own two fingers inside. "Mmmnnnhhh ..." was the only sound Emily could utter, as JJ intuitively found that ideal spot and began to stroke it gently while Emily did the same to her.

They stared into one another's eyes, their fingers moving rhythmically, simultaneously. Curling forward and tapping against the striated area inside while their gazes remained locked, their excitement enhanced by the occasional arched back, the spontaneous grunt of pleasure, the slippery wetness trickling out onto the bedsheets. And, most of all, by the animalistic need reflected on their faces.

Emily slipped a third finger into JJ, watching with satisfaction as her blue eyes widened in surprise and she cried out, "I'm coming!" followed by a gush of warm fluid and a sudden curling pressure of fingertips that prompted Emily's own orgasm, a tidal wave flowing out of her and onto JJ's hand, her arm, her pussy, as Emily howled in ecstasy - not caring if the neighbors could hear her, if Reid could hear her - hell, not caring if the whole BAU team had magically converged in the room and was watching them. It felt that good. It felt like nothing she'd ever experienced before, not with anyone.

After Emily collapsed onto the pillow next to JJ, she leaned across that toned, perfect body and interlocked their sticky fingers, squeezing JJ's hand in a gesture of security, waiting until her breathing had sufficiently normalized and she could manage speech again. "I've never come so hard in my life," she panted, her heart still racing and her head still fuzzy from the aftershocks.

"I've never felt so ... so close to anyone in my life," JJ responded in a low tone, turning her head toward Emily and permitting her to see the tears brimming in her eyes. "You were right about how it's so much more ... more emotional this way. It almost doesn't even feel like sex. It feels more like ... like ... Well, it feels more like ..."

"Like love," Emily offered, continuing where JJ's voice had faltered.

"Sometimes, back at the BAU," JJ began to confide, until Emily abruptly jolted up from the pillow and shook her head "no," fighting against the deep longing to hear the rest of that sentence, to know what exactly JJ had felt toward her before this assignment, to listen to every detail of the attraction JJ had alluded to back in that hotel bathroom only days earlier. Days that now felt like a lifetime ago.

"I mean," JJ coughed, correcting herself. "Sometimes, back at NYU, before I knew you were a lesbian, I used to fantasize about what it would be like if we had ..." She paused. "This is going to sound so stupid."

"No, keep going," Emily encouraged her, trying to prevent the desperate desire to hear JJ's real life fantasies from creeping into her voice.

"If we had to share a room or something ... I don't know, maybe for a trip?" JJ offered lamely.

Or for a case, Emily thought, privately smiling to herself.

"And we were on this ... this trip, watching a movie. A movie where two girls were ... together. So I'd have an excuse. An excuse to ask you if you'd ever done anything like that before."