Chapter 7

Emily opened her eyes immediately, and there was JJ, no longer asleep but staring at her with those deep blue oceanic eyes, eyes that conveyed something Emily couldn't quite decipher ...

Guiltily, she pulled her hand out of her panties as the words bubbled out of her. "I'm sorry ... I thought you were asleep ... I just needed it so much ... I didn't mean to wake you up, I just -"

Her monologue was interrupted when JJ leaned forward to kiss her. A deep, sensuous kiss that made Emily groan with desire. "Let me see your breasts," JJ insisted, leaning behind her to unhook her bra and remove it, leaving Emily feeling exposed and uncertain. If JJ had been drunk before, she definitely wasn't drunk now. So why ... ?

Those lingering doubts dissipated from her mind like a candle being extinguished when JJ began to caress her breasts, running her fingertips over Emily's nipples. Pulling at them the way Emily had pulled on hers earlier. Whimpering, past caring about JJ suddenly freaking out and leaving, she murmured, "Your mouth ... I want to feel your mouth on them ..."

Hesitantly, JJ licked one of Emily's breasts, drawing her tongue over a sensitive nipple. When Emily cried out in pleasure, JJ began to suck on it, holding it between her teeth while encircling her tongue around it, inspiring Emily to gasp aloud at the incredible sensation.

Now she needed to come more than ever. But when she slipped her hand back underneath her panties, JJ took hold of her wrist again and asked insecurely, self-consciously, "Can I try?"

Emily nodded, swallowing hard as JJ removed her underwear and placed a finger on her clit, circling it slowly. "Is that how -"

"Yes," Emily moaned. "Just like that. Right there. But faster. Oh god please faster ..."

And it was like her own hand, but not. She was so wet that JJ was having a difficult time keeping her finger in the same place, but it didn't matter. JJ was better at this than most of her lovers had ever been, her eyes alternating between Emily's face and her pussy as she moved her finger faster and faster and faster and Emily's moans turned into wails as she felt it building inside of her, a violent car crash of an orgasm, and suddenly she was coming hard, raising her pelvis while JJ's finger kept masturbating her and her entire body tensed and then shook, the sheer force of her climax reducing the world to that one exquisite place between her legs where she was coming and coming and coming again until she thought she'd never stop coming, until she dropped back down into reality and JJ knew - somehow, instinctively knew - to stop pummeling her clit, to just lightly and softly start stroking it, causing Emily's body to become rigid once again, legs trembling, as she shuddered through one final, almost gentle orgasm.

When Emily finally caught her breath, she traced her palm down the side of JJ's face, remarking lightly, "So tell me, do you have to be the best at everything you do?"

JJ's eyes filled with tears and immediately Emily sat up, reaching around her back to hold her close, murmuring, "Oh, JJ. Oh, sweetheart. I was kidding."

"It's not that," JJ said, burying her face in Emily's naked shoulder. "It was just ... really emotional for me. I don't know why, but it was."

Hating herself for having to bring up the topic, Emily tentatively wondered, "Is it ... because of Will?"

"No!" JJ exclaimed, pulling away from Emily to stare into her dark, questioning eyes. "Not at all! It's because ... it's because I didn't know I would like it so much. I mean, it's one thing when someone else is doing it to you, but when you're doing it to someone else and you realize that you like it ... that it excites you ... that everything you'd always assumed about yourself has suddenly gone out the window ..." She blushed and looked away, clearly ashamed by her confession.

"I know, baby. I know. It's OK," Emily whispered soothingly, raising her body upward to straddle JJ's leg and hold her even closer. JJ, her breathing labored, took her hands and straightened Emily's legs so their bodies were intermingled, crotch to crotch, as JJ began kissing Emily with a kind of needy intensity, their bodies grinding together in a slow, steady rhythm. As they moved together, exploring each others' mouths with their tongues, Emily unhooked JJ's bra and began to tease her breasts with a feather-light touch of her fingertips.