Chapter 6

"Sweetheart, there are so many things that Will has said and done that are bullshit," Emily replied, her dark eyes flashing with anger. "And when you took your panties off, you were so wet, your scent was everywhere, invading my nostrils, and I knew - I just knew - that you'd taste so fucking good." She leaned forward, coaxing JJ's chin with one hand. "Try it. Kiss me."

At first, JJ just grazed her lips against Emily's, licking her lips curiously. And then she smiled. A bright, relieved, even delighted smile. Her soft mouth attacked Emily's, her tongue exploring every crevice, finally sucking on Emily's own with such abandon that Emily felt herself throbbing with want, with need, and moaned loudly, pushing JJ away. "JJ ... I'm too ... I can't ..."

A conflicted expression appeared on the blonde's face. An expression Emily had seen many times before. To avoid the mere suggestion that she'd forced JJ to do anything she wasn't ready to do, she whispered, "Why don't we just go to sleep? Put your panties and bra back on and I'll take off my dress so we can cuddle like that?"

When JJ nodded, almost gratefully, Emily knew she'd done the right thing. Even if her engorged and pulsating clit was telling her otherwise.

And even if, as her conscience scolded her, it was the only "right thing" she'd done all night. Emily felt like a teenage boy suffering from what her boyfriends in high school used to call "blue balls" on those nights she reluctantly jerked them off in the backseats of their cars after hours of dry-humping and making out. Her clit was so swollen and engorged it was like an erection that simply would not go away. And the proximity of JJ's body to her own, the feeling of her smooth and perfect skin, combined with the incredible feminine scent of sex wafting into Emily's nostrils, rendered sleep absolutely impossible.

Somehow, the more she tried to make herself fall asleep, the more aroused she became. JJ's tiny whimpers and groans reminded Emily of the sounds she'd made when Emily had kissed and stroked her earlier that night. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw images of JJ in that erotic, unparalleled moment of her first orgasm with another person. With her. Every time she opened her eyes, though, she couldn't stop fantasizing about licking and sucking and burying her face between JJ's legs, utterly immersing herself in that warm enticing wetness while making JJ come over and over and over again ... Until now, she'd never known that it was possible for her clitoris to painfully ache from prolonged arousal. Well, that settled it. She needed to come. With JJ facing away from her and in a deep sleep, she figured it would be easy to remove her arm, slide over to the other side of the bed, and masturbate quickly, relieving this tortuous need while JJ remained completely oblivious.

Emily carefully disentangled herself from JJ, waiting a moment to ensure she hadn't awakened her, and moved over slightly to lay on her back. Her hand slipped underneath her panties and she began to touch herself, her finger moving against her clit at a furious pace, her eyes closed as she re-lived the memory of how she'd stimulated JJ just like this, pretending it was JJ's finger galloping against her swollen clit rather than her own.

And then she felt a hand gripping her wrist.