Chapter 31

JJ spent a moment staring at Emily's body, taking in her full breasts, her perfectly-proportioned hips, the damp triangle between her legs, and then without hesitation she removed her own clothing, placing her head on the pillow and lowering the covers, legs slightly spread, so her body was in full view of Emily's appreciative - almost worshipful - gaze.

"My god, you are beautiful," Emily murmured, climbing on top of JJ to leave long, lingering kisses on her neck before working her way up to JJ's desperate, greedy mouth. Their bodies were already naturally moving together as their kisses deepened, sucking on each other's lower lips, their tongues exploring one another's mouths like it was the first time. Their breasts pressed together, nipples hardening almost painfully with each gyration.

JJ's pussy was soaked, and as they slid together, their wetness mingling, Emily let out a cry of pleasure, instinctively arching her back and spreading her thighs slightly to allow for more direct contact. When JJ's body trembled underneath hers, Emily felt it throughout her core. "Spread your legs a little more and put your hands on my lower back. Use them to press me into you as hard as you can," she instructed breathlessly. "And don't stop moving against me."

"I couldn't even if I wanted to," JJ groaned, spreading her legs wide and gasping at the initial clit-to-clit contact. Her fingers dug into Emily's lower back, driving the pace and movement of Emily's hips against hers. Oh god, it felt so good, so fucking good ... JJ had her head thrown back, her blonde hair splayed all over the pillow and an expression of pure ecstasy on her face. Her eyes were closed and meaningless noises escaped her throat.

"Look at me," Emily demanded, grinding up and down against her at a rapid-fire pace. "Look at me."

JJ opened her eyes and stared into Emily's dark, dilated pupils as she gasped, "I'm so close ... Oh god I'm so close ... It feels better ... better than anything I've ever -"

"I'm fucking you ... Mmmmnnnnhhh ... I'm fucking you so hard," Emily moaned.

"Yesssss," JJ hissed, her blue eyes lighting up in excitement. "Fuck me, baby."

"I'm -" Emily struggled to get the words out; she'd never talked dirty like this with JJ before. "I'm fucking you with my clit. My hot, wet, throbbing clit ... Can you feel it? Can you feel it throbbing against you?"

"I can feel it," JJ whimpered. "I'm so close ... Oh god ... It's your clit ... pressed against mine ... Oh, god, you're fucking me with your clit ... Oh my god ... Oh yes, oh please god yes ..."

That's when JJ howled, "I'm coming!" and Emily pressed her hips into JJ's soft flesh, humping against her at an accelerated speed. She felt the first convulsion of JJ's orgasm against her own body, and it was like every convulsion that rippled through JJ also sent shockwaves through Emily's body. It was like, even though she wasn't having an orgasm of her own, she was still coming with JJ, right down to the very last shudder that left JJ laying completely limp, one of her hands resting on her forehead above her closed eyes.

"I never imagined ... I never knew ..." JJ murmured to herself. Emily gave her a moment, lightly kissing her neck and cheeks, understanding what an emotional experience this must have been for her, and when JJ finally opened her eyes, Emily wasn't at all surprised to see the teardrops falling from them.

"I love you," Emily murmured, stroking JJ's cheek with the palm of her hand. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," JJ responded, wiping the tears away. "I don't know why I'm crying! It was amazing. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before ..."

"I know, baby," Emily assured her. "I know." And she did. She did because she remembered.

"But ... but you didn't ...?" JJ asked, the question implicit in her eyes.

"It's nearly impossible to come simultaneously this way ... despite what you see in porn," Emily laughed softly. "I felt it when you came, though. I felt it all over."

Unexpectedly, a hand reached down between them and Emily felt a finger circling her clit. Not wanting JJ to feel like reciprocation was required, she insisted, "Oh, sweetheart, you don't have to. Really."

"I want to," JJ replied emphatically. "You must be close, right?"

"Mmmmm ... mmmmm-hmmm," Emily groaned, immersed in the feeling of JJ's finger rapidly encircling her clit.

"How close?" JJ whispered teasingly.

"So close," Emily moaned. "Almost there."

That was when JJ spread her legs as wide as she possibly could and glided Emily's clit against her slick pussy - practically inside of it - while she switched from a circular rhythm with one finger to a kind of pulling motion with two. Almost as though she was jerking Emily off.