Chapter 4

Something inside of her broke like a dam, and Emily laid down beside JJ, facing her so they were only inches apart and started stroking her arm, lost in memory. "It's more gentle. More tender. There's more ... exploration. No pressure to hurry up and get on with reaching the ultimate satisfaction, because every kiss, every touch, every lick is satisfaction."

JJ shivered and snuggled into her, their lips nearly touching. "That sounds wonderful." She kissed Emily. Kept kissing Emily. Their tongues teasing, twisting, tasting. Their bodies already moving together on the comforter, as Emily slid a bare leg between JJ's thighs and began to rub it slowly back and forth.

"But what about ..." JJ broke the kiss, slight panic entering her voice. "What about all the ... the other stuff?"

The other stuff. Emily knew exactly what she meant: so do I have to go down on you, because I really can't imagine ever doing that ...

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do," Emily assured her, her fingers stroking an erotic rhythm back and forth across JJ's stomach, directly above the hem of her skirt. "And I'll only do the things you want me to do."

"Like this," she added, leaning forward to suck lightly on JJ's neck, containing her own desire in order to ensure she wouldn't leave any bruises for Will to see. "Or this," she continued, pushing JJ's shirt above her head and cupping her breasts underneath her bra, reaching up with one finger to graze over a pebble-hard nipple. "Or this," she murmured, kissing JJ's eager, open mouth while reaching back to unbutton her bra and raising it, along with the sweater, above JJ's head in one swift move.

"You are," Emily moaned in between kisses, her hands busy tracing circles around JJ's breasts, "so fucking beautiful."

"Oh! Ohhhh!" JJ cried out, her deep blue eyes widening when Emily rolled her nipples in between her thumb and forefinger, leaning forward to kiss her ferociously.

Emily knew instinctively that JJ had never been touched like this before. Even in the days preceding Mr. "Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Ma'am," she'd never been relished like this, never been aroused like this, never been devoured by another who appreciated her amazing body for the delicacy it was. Emily knew because Emily had seen it so many times in the past, in so many lovers who had passed, either returning to their straight lives or embarking on finding love that didn't revolve around desire and lust.

But for tonight, JJ was hers. It was the first time and most likely would be the last time, but that didn't matter. All that mattered right now was that all the fantasies she'd created in her mind, all those times she'd writhed around on her bedspread with one finger rapidly pummeling her clit, were finally becoming a reality.

Emily moved her mouth down to JJ's breasts, licking each of her pink pencil eraser nipples, flicking them with her tongue, taking one in her mouth and sucking. "Kiss me," JJ insisted, and Emily understood immediately that JJ's breasts responded better to manual than oral stimulation. How could anyone ever possibly expect a man to know such a thing? So she kissed and kissed and kissed JJ's mouth, her hands alternating between gentle caresses and pressured pulling on her nipples. JJ had stopped actively kissing her by now, just opening her mouth and panting warm, rapid breaths against Emily's pillowy lips.

When she first reached under JJ's skirt to trace two fingers along the crotch, she was careful. Slow. She didn't want JJ suddenly freaking out and running away. But JJ was so soaked, so wet that Emily's fingertips were damp even just from touching her through her cotton underwear.

And while Emily desperately wanted to rip those panties off and bury her face in JJ's pussy, licking and sucking and devouring the sweetness there, she also knew that Will once tried to go down on her and made a face like he'd "eaten a piece of spoiled fruit." Her earlier experiences with oral sex hadn't been much better, if she'd been telling the truth on that one drunken night in Wyoming when she'd felt so guilty about insisting that the team release the unsub's profile to the media, fueling him to kill three additional adolescent girls merely to bask in the national frenzy of attention, before they'd managed to catch him.