Chapter 17

She'd passed the test. Managed to remain in character even in the throes of ecstasy. Emily felt a sharp sting of disappointment, but that didn't matter now. That couldn't matter now. So, as a reward, Emily lowered her head to JJ's pussy and began licking and sucking with abandon, burying her nose in JJ's tart, erotic scent and inhaling deeply. When she rolled JJ's clit between her fingers while continuing to flick her tongue against it, JJ groaned and began to tremble. Those trembles quickly became shakes, and JJ howled as her body crashed upward against Emily's teeth, who continued to suck and suck and suck until JJ finally had to push her head away, legs thrashing, as she leaned back against the pillow with her eyes closed. Like an angel.

Quickly, Emily scurried up the bed to kiss her, her arousal growing to unprecedented levels when she felt JJ's tongue thrusting against her own, when she heard JJ's soft whimpers of excitement as she tasted herself there. Despite the barrier of her own clothing separating their bodies, Emily still couldn't prevent herself from grinding rhythmically against JJ, increasing her speed when JJ wrapped her legs around Emily and reached her soft hands underneath Emily's shirt, her bra, to cup those swollen breasts in her hand, mercilessly pulling at her nipples until Emily couldn't take it anymore. Her heart jack-hammering in her chest, she sat up and removed her shirt and her bra while JJ's hands rapidly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. Those, too, were tossed beside the bed.

"I'm going to take off my panties and sit on your face," Emily growled.

"Sit on my - what? Wait, what do you -" JJ asked, alarm and confusion registering in her tone.

"Just stick your tongue out," Emily instructed her, rubbing her palm lovingly against JJ's cheek, "and I'll kneel above you while you lick me. While you bury your face in my scent, in my taste. Don't you want to do that, Alexandra? Don't you want me to smear my wet pussy all over your beautiful, beautiful face while you make me come with your mouth?"

JJ nodded complacently, the doubt in her eyes momentarily replaced by a gleaming, wanton yearning.

Emily straddled JJ's face, at first gyrating in the air directly above her: enough space for her to inhale the tart smell of desire but too much space for her to reach out with her tongue and taste it directly. But after less than thirty seconds, Emily couldn't take it anymore and slowly lowered her body onto JJ's face, exhilarated by the feeling of her hot tongue, the cool air of her nostrils exhaling rapidly against her body. Oh, if only Emily could take her time ... If only she didn't need it so fucking badly ... But, as much as her mind cautioned her to slow down, she couldn't prevent her body from writhing wildly against JJ's tongue, her mouth, her nose ... Less than a minute passed before she felt that familiar rise of an impending orgasm and began to shudder, riding out the sensation as her clit throbbed and throbbed and throbbed again and she bit down on her hand to prevent herself from screaming from the incredible, exquisite feeling of knowing that it was JJ underneath her, JJ's tongue pressed hard against her, JJ's lips sucking her, JJ's mouth wanting her ...

"Oh my God," Emily finally groaned, collapsing on the bed next to JJ. "That was amazing." She looked up into JJ's unreadable eyes and added emphatically, "You are amazing. I love you so much."

"I ... I love you, too," JJ responded quietly.

And in that moment, Emily hated this assignment more than anything, hated not being able to know whether JJ's words were her own or that of the character they'd so meticulously developed for her. Because although Emily knew that this fluid barrier between reality and fiction could be her downfall - or, worse, that it could be their downfall - what other choice did she have at this point? She'd loved JJ from afar for so long now that finally being able to verbalize her true feelings came naturally to her. Even if she had to say them to "Alexandra" instead of to JJ.

And even if it was only "Alexandra" and not JJ who felt the same way.