Chapter 16

They entered the room and Emily said casually, "Why don't you lay down on the bed and I'll give you a massage? You must be exhausted after all of that driving."

JJ nodded tentatively, relief flooding her eyes.

Emily found herself more than content with crouching over JJ's back as she pulled off her jeans and shirt, spared the conflicted expression she feared witnessing on the blonde woman's face as Emily undressed her. She didn't want to see that expression. Didn't want to know it was there. Didn't want to believe it could still be there, despite the very realistic fact that she and JJ had shared only one night together prior to this case. One night where JJ was intoxicated and uninhibited versus all of the sober nights she'd spent in her husband's arms. It was a blip on the screen. It could have been nothing or it could have been everything, and after this assignment, she might never have the chance to find out which.

Lost in her thoughts, Emily started slow. Massaging JJ's shoulders, her arms, her upper back, eventually permitting her fingers to flutter lightly down JJ's tan skin to massage her waist and her lower back. Moving her firm, gentle hands down to JJ's feet and slowly working her way back up to JJ's thighs, elated when she reached over to stroke two fingers along the crotch of JJ's panties and felt the unmistakable dampness there.

"Does that feel good?" Emily asked in a low voice.

"So good," JJ whispered quietly.

Emily began kissing every spot where her fingers had touched, repeating the same pattern. Sometimes she merely pressed her lips to JJ's smooth skin and exhaled her warm breath onto it and sometimes she tenderly and briefly drew small circles with her tongue against the flesh below her. By the time Emily reached her inner thighs, JJ was squirming, her hands balled up into tiny fists.

After Emily carefully unhooked JJ's bra, sliding it down her arms and discarding it onto the floor next to the bed, JJ turned over immediately, grasping Emily's palms in her own and placing one on each of her breasts. "Massage me there," she begged.

So Emily did. Initially, just lightly squeezing them against her palms, occasionally allowing her thumbs to stray across JJ's hard pink nipples, until JJ pleaded with her for more. It was then that Emily dared to lean down and kiss that beautiful, soft mouth, her own arousal increasing exponentially when she found herself met by an eager tongue, twisting and swirling against her own.

Pulling back, rubbing each of JJ's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, Emily asked innocently, "Maybe there's somewhere else you'd like to be massaged ... Alexandra?"

"Yes," JJ moaned. "Yes."

Emily reached underneath JJ's panties and drew feather-light circles around her clit, still kissing and kissing and kissing her mouth. It was addictive and it was sensual and it was incredible. She could kiss those lips forever.

JJ broke away, turning her head sideways on the pillow as she cried out, "Faster! Mmmnnnhhh ... I need you to do it faster!"

"Like this?" Emily murmured, her finger pummeling JJ's clit. "Do you like it like this?"

"Yes, yes, just like that!" JJ encouraged her, eyes half-closed and pelvis gyrating up and down. "Oh, god ... Oh, oh, oh ... Ohhhhhhhh god! I'm so close ... Please god make me come ... Oh please ... Vivian!"