Chapter 5

Although JJ had consumed so much alcohol in such a short period of time on that particular evening she was slumped down in her chair, slurring out confession after confession, Emily still remembered every single word she'd uttered. About how she'd never had an orgasm with another man. About how Will practically demanded blowjobs as her wifely duty, but refused to go down on her aside from that one time, leaving her constantly wondering if her scent or her taste was offensive or disgusting. About how she felt like penetration was an invasion. About how her masturbation technique was identical to Emily's: one finger circling the hood of her clitoris repeatedly and at an increasing rate until she came.

That vivid image had certainly been the subject of Emily's own self-pleasuring fantasies for quite some time afterward.

Emily shook her head and brought herself back to the present moment, wanting to savor everything about it. Slowly, tantalizingly, she stroked her fingers back and forth against the soft fabric of JJ's underwear, with JJ moaning and writhing next to her, breathlessly thrusting her hips harder against Emily's fingers. Emily kissed her slack, open mouth and pressed her palm against JJ, who responded by spreading her legs and frantically rubbing herself against the hand so deftly stimulating her.

"Let me take off your panties," Emily murmured, petting her hand soothingly through JJ's blonde hair. "Let me touch you."

It was a risky suggestion and Emily was surprised when JJ not only discarded her panties but unzipped her skirt, allowing full access to the area. This wouldn't be some hidden, invisible tryst underneath layers of clothing, but an experience with the openness and trustfulness of true pleasure.

And true pleasure was exactly what she was going to get.

Continuing to kiss JJ's mouth, Emily placed her right finger on the hood of her clit, drawing slow and easy circles around it. "Faster," JJ begged against Emily's lips. "Faster."

So Emily increased the speed of her finger while JJ threw her head back and moaned, "You know just how to touch me ... How do you know just how to touch me?"

Now would probably not be the best time to remind JJ of their earlier conversation - or to explain how, with most women, a fair amount of exploration was required before discovering the "right" way to pleasure her. No, let JJ think that Emily was some sort of sex goddess. Because, right now, in this moment, she really kind of was - and she absolutely refused to relinquish that, not for anything.

JJ was close. So close. Raising her pelvis, whimpering, breathing rapidly ... Emily waited until JJ's orgasm was imminent and then took her left hand and pinched one of JJ's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. As anticipated, it sent her over the edge. JJ began convulsing wildly, her head thrown back, and Emily could literally feel the throbs pulsating from JJ's clit against her rapidly-moving finger. She leaned forward and opened her mouth against JJ's so that when JJ inhaled deeply, it was Emily exhaling her own breath into those lungs, heightening the intensity of her orgasm. Like they were one body. One soul.

Afterward, JJ collapsed backward, gasping as Emily carefully slid two fingers along the inside of her labia, the moisture dripping down her fingers. JJ's eyes were closed in bliss when Emily surreptitiously placed them in her mouth, swallowing the tart, musky flavor before smearing it all over her lips so when JJ kissed her, she could taste her own delectable fluids. So she could question Will's disgusted reaction. So she could - maybe, hopefully, in time - allow Emily to directly taste her there.

When JJ's desperate, needy mouth met Emily's, their tongues intermingling for only a second, she pulled away, surprised. "Why do you taste different?" she asked, her brow furrowed in confusion.

"Because I licked your juices off my fingers," Emily confessed hesitantly. "Because I wanted to lick you there so badly."

Hurt clouded JJ's eyes. "But after what Will said ..."