Chapter Three- The Party Pt.2

'Ryker had found himself safely being held by Lilith as she was showing him around the building, having wanted to spend some time with her grandson'

'Charlie and Vaggie were currently preoccupied by Lucifer anyway. Charlie's father was quite adamant about getting to know his potential daughter in-law'

???: "Lilith! How are you doing my dear?" 'A familiar voice called out to the queen of hell, causing her to come to a stop'

'As Lilith turned to face the newcomer a smile crossed her face, recognizing the familiar avian demon that had approached her'

Lilith: "I am doing quite well Stolas . How are you?" 'Lilith asked calmly, her more serious demeanor seeming to take over'

Stolas: "Oh you know, just trying to get through the week!" 'Stolas stated with a tired chuckle, clearly trying to maintain a more up-beat mood'

Lilith: "So I have heard from your wife" 'Lilith remarked in a blunt manner, earning a sigh from the taller demon'

'Stolas was quickly distracted as he noticed Ryker in Lilith's arms, having curiously tilted his head at the owl like demon'

Stolas: "And who is this adorable little troglodyte?" 'Stolas asked curiously, having taken a step closer, almost as if he were unsure of what he was seeing'

Lilith: "This is my grandson. Say hello Ryker" 'Lilith says softly, causing Ryker to move into a slightly crouched position as he examined Stolas'

'Ryker hesitantly crawled along Lilith's outstretched arm, stopping as he came face to face with Stolas, an unsure rumble coming from him as he seemed to try and sense what vibe hew as giving off'

Stolas: "Quite the skittish one isn't he?" 'Stolas asked with a chuckle as Ryker glared at him suspiciously'

Lilith: "He wasn't always." 'Lilith states with a sigh, her expression softening slightly'

'After a moment Ryker shakes his head as he lets out a light rumble, seeming to relax as his more curious nature takes over'

'As a smile half forms on Stolas's face he raises his hand carefully, stopping as Ryker returns to a more aggressive stance, having unfurled his wings slightly as his tail moved into striking position with it's blade readied'

Lilith: "My apologies. He isn't all too trusting these days" 'Lilith says as she brings Ryker back into a position where she can hold him'

Stolas: "Oh it's no problem, we are in hell after all. Even the purest of us tend to corrupt over time" 'Stolas says with a sympathetic tone in his voice'

Lilith: "Well I am hoping to avoid as much of that as possible with him. It's not often a hellspawn is so friendly" 'Lilith explains as she bounced Ryker momentarily. Trying to ease his nerves'

Stolas: "It's even more so for one to be adopted into the royal family" 'Stolas remarked with an honest tone, earning a soft chuckle from Lilith'

Lilith: "Yes it is"

*To Be Continued*