Chapter Two- Mama!

'Over the last couple of days the hotel had been quite busy, both Charlie and Vaggie had been pushing themselves harder than ever. For one reason'

'Someone wanted to interview them for the hotel! So both of them had been making sure everything is ready for it'

'Even Ryker had been helping by climbing the walls and dusting the places no one else could reach'

'Despite the excitement of the two, They were both starting to stress out. As is natural when under pressure'

'As per usual Ryker had been reminding both Vaggie and Charlie to take care of themselves, well in the few ways he can'

'While they had a general understanding of what Ryker was trying to say when he communicated with them, it was clear they didnt truly hear what he was saying'

'Over time it began to grow obvious that the lack of proper communication started to test Ryker's nerves, often causing him to leave in a huff when they didnt understand him'

'Despite the few times where Ryker would get frustrated with them he was extraordinarily well behaved, always managing to put a smile on both Charlie and Vaggie's faces'

'One thing Ryker had adopted over the past months was a tendancy to slink around the hotel at night playfully "attacking" anything that moved almost as if he were hunting'

'Due to this Charlie had come up with a nickname for the little hell spawn'

'She would affectionately refer to Ryker as "Her little hunter" from time to time. Much to Vaggie's amusement'

'At the moment however Ryker is sitting in Vaggie's new office, she had renovated the old back room into an office for herself. Considering the ammount of work she had done back there'

'Today she was particularly stressed out. On top of the upcoming interview for the hotel she had been worrying quite a bit about Ryker. Particularly his health'

'Despite Charlie's reassurance she couldnt help but worry about Ryker. He hadn't eaten in nearly two weeks'

'While he didnt seem all too affected by it physically. He was sleeping much more than usual'

'As Vaggie slowly did her work, Ryker sat curled up in a ball, using his red jacket as a blanket of sorts as he rests'

'A frustrated sigh causes him to open one of his eyes, letting out a tired yawn, his glow fluctuating in intensity slightly'

'He then rests his head on his pillow, looking over towards Vaggie'

'Vaggie was clearly running on fumes, typing away on her computer. She looked tired and obviously frustrated'

'Ryker always did hate seeing either of his mothers upset. Having a sort of psychic ability to sense their emotions'

'With a stretch Ryker slolwy and silently crawls over to Vaggie, sitting against her desk, waiting to see what happens'

'For a brief moment Vaggie's typing speeds up before she let's out a tired sigh, leaning back in her chair as she rubs her eyes'

Vaggie: "I am too tired for this..." 'Vaggie says to herself in a whisper'

'Vaggie's eyes then widen, hearing somthing she hadnt expected too for some time'

Ryker: "Ma...ma?"

'Ryker had moved over to Vaggie's legs. Standing up leaning on them, a concerned look on his face'

'He had spoke. For the first time'

'His voice had a slightly doubled filter too it, the glow in his eyes fluctuating as he spoke'

Ryker: "Mama?" 'Ryker says again, concern more evident in his voice'

'As Vaggie looks down at Ryker with a shocked expression her eyes could be seen visibly sparkling'

'Ryker then hops up onto Vaggie's lap, trying to snap her out of her daze'

Ryker: "Hug" 'Ryker says holding out his arms, the glow in his eyes once again flashing as he spoke'

'Snapping out of her daze she wraps Ryker in a tight hug, earning a light hum from him as he rests his chin on her shoulder'

'Shortly later a light knock is heard at the door as Charlie pokes her head in, a look of confusion crossing her face when she noticed Vaggie's state'

Charlie: "Are you okay?" 'Charlie asks with a light chuckle, placing a hand on her hip'

Vaggie: "H-He called me his Mama" 'Vaggie says in a shaky but clearly happy voice earning a light but clearly excited gasp from Charlie'

*To Be Continued*