Chapter One- The Day After

'As the night passed Vaggie found herself walking up early, a rarity for her in all honesty'

'When she went to wake up Charlie she found that she was infact. Not in bed, Believing her Girlfriend had already woken up. Vaggie decides to get up and ready for the day'

'After having a quick shower, getting dressed and brushing her teeth Vaggie makes her way downstairs'

'She then walks into the kitchen expecting to find Charlie. Only to be met with an empty room'

'Much to her confusion Vaggie then checks the backroom, then the storage room'

'As she walks the hallways Vaggie ends up doing a double take before stopping, a amused smile crossing her face'

'Charlie was fast asleep on the couch, one leg hanging off the edge, protectively holding Ryker as she sleeps, a content look visible on the young Hellspawn's face'

'A wave of relief had flooded over Vaggie having realized that all was well. Not only did Charlie sleep, she actually managed to get Ryker to sleep aswell'

'As Vaggie walks closer to the two Ryker shakes his head lightly, a muffled yawn coming from him before he looks up to Vaggie'

Vaggie: "Hey buddy, sleep well?" 'Vaggie asks crouching down'

'In response Ryker stretches out his arms. A quiet rumble coming from him, his usual bright yellow glow returning'

Vaggie: "Can you wake her up for me? I'm going to get breakfast started" 'Vaggie says walking off'

'With a tilt of his head Ryker sits up before turning to Charlie'

'Ryker gently poke's Charlie's cheek earning a low grumble from her as she moves her head away, mumbling somthing in her sleep'

'With a confused look Ryker's tail unwraps itself from around his waist before gently poking Charlie's forehead with it'

'Charlie shakes her head softly, her eyes fluttering for a moment before looking at Ryker, a drowsy smile forming on her face'

Charlie: "Hey mister. What're you doing?" 'Charlie asks rubbing her eyes, earning a hum from him before Ryker jumps down from the couch, crawling over to the doorway, sitting and waiting'

'Charlie Blinks a few times, still walking up before a look of recognition crosses her face'

'Her thought process is interrupted by Ryker letting out a surprisingly loud Rumble, small glowing yellow slits appearing along his neck as he does so'

Charlie: "I'm comin, I'm comin" 'Charlie says with a chuckle as she stands up, causing Ryker's head to perk up before he crawls down the hall way'

'Ryker then jumps up onto the shelf next to the Kitchen doorway, waiting for Charlie'

'Once Charlie gets to the doorway she scratches under Ryker's Chin earning a light hum from him before crawling into the kitchen Via the wall, jumping to one of the hanging lights'

Vaggie: "Morning. Sleep well?" 'Vaggie asks walking past Charlie with two plates in hand. Placing a kiss on Charlie's cheek'

Charlie: "Actually Yeah, the couch is a lot more comfortable than I thought" 'Charlie says stretching momentarily before sitting down across from Vaggie'

'Vaggie had made a rather simple breakfast, just some bacon and eggs, despite being a rather good cook'

'Vaggie looks around in confusion before looking up, finding Ryker sitting above her on the ceiling, tilting his head curiously'

Vaggie: "C'mon. You have to eat too" 'Vaggie says patting her lap'

'After a few moments Ryker climbs down the wall, jumping from it into Vaggie's lap, letting out a small hum briefly'

'Ryker's attention is caught by Vaggie holding a small peice of Bacon infront of him'

'Ryker then opens his mouth causing the usual unsettling void like hum that Charlie and Vaggie had gotten used too to come from him'

'However once again the unsettling hum was cut short by Ryker taking a bite of the bacon happily eating it'

Vaggie: "If you werent so adorable I'd probably be scared as hell of you" 'Vaggie says giving Ryker a tight hug, earning a light hum from him'

*To Be Continued*