Chapter Two- Before the interview

'Over the past few days Charlie and Vaggie have been spending their time with Ryker, making sure before the interview that he will be okay by himself for some time'

'After Charlie told Vaggie about Ryker managing to sneeze up a burst of flames somthing became clear'

'While Ryker is growing up he will come into more abilities than he currently has. Who knows how many. But either way they were extremely proud of him'

He had begun speaking in semi-full sentences now. However he much preferred his less vocal form of communication'

'However there were some subtle changes about him as of late. While Charlie hadnt noticed this, Vaggie had'

'Ryker's jaw seems to have changed slightly, going from its rough pointed bone structure to a softer but still mouth less version of itself'

'His vocal range had also changed, going from a distorted tone with a doubled voice to a more soft melodic like hum. When he spoke he his voice now had a sort of ethereal filter to it, a light echo aswell'

'At the moment Charlie is sitting on the edge of her and Vaggie's bed with Ryker sitting on her lap, her phone pressed against her ear'

Charlie: "Yes mom everything is fine. I'm sure" 'Charlie says with a light chuckle, a look of realization crossing her face'

Charlie: "Oh mom wait a second, someone wants to say hi!" 'Charlie says moving the phone slightly towards Ryker'

Charlie: "Go on. Say hi to grandma" 'Charlie says in a whisper'

Ryker: "Hi Nana!" 'Ryker says happily, earning a series of sounds to come from the phone that sound oddly similar to somthing being dropped'

Charlie: "Yeah! He started talking a few days ago! Oh! He breathes fire too apparently!" 'Charlie says with a smile, placing the phone back against her ear'

Charlie: "Yeah me and Vaggie arent too sure what to do with him when we have our interview we dont want to-"

'Charlie cuts herself off listening to her mother on the other side of the phone'

Charlie: "O-Oh! Yeah of course! That would be great! Allright. Love you, bye" 'Charlie says before hanging up'

'After placing her phone down and picking Ryker up Charlie walks out of her room'

Charlie: "So when me and Mama are doing our interview, you are going to go spend some time with grandma and grandpa! How does that sound?" 'Charlie says excitedly, earning a quiet whimper from Ryker'

Charlie: "Hey it's only going to be for a little bit. I promise, just untill our interview is over" 'Charlie says with a reassuring smile'

'After a moment Ryker responds with a light hum, causing a soft smile to form on Charlie's face'

Charlie: "You'll have fun. Trust me" 'Charlie says poking Ryker's nose'

'After a short while Ryker jumps away from Charlie, climbing up to the support beams near the ceiling, laying down'

Charlie: "Come on, it wont be that bad, you know your grandma, so you also know she loves you" 'Charlie says with a sigh'

*To Be Continued*