A Trip?

"Alright honey, you be nice for your uncle today, he's taking you out to a beach resort" 'Charlie said as she handed Ryker his small suitcase'

"Are you sure about this hun?" 'Vaggie asked hesitantly, earning a nod from Charlie'

"Stolas said he's hired some body guards. Apparently he's worked with them before so I think he'll be okay" 'Charlie said in reassurance, earning a hum from Vaggie'

'Veggie knelt down to Ryker, handing him a small cellphone'

"If anything bad happens you use this to call grandpa and Grandma okay? One of them will come get you" Vaggie said softly, earning a nod from Ryker'

"I'll be okay mama! I'm a big boy now" 'Ryker said in a sweet but confident tone, fluttering his wings slightly as he did so'

'The doorbell rang, causing Ryker to jump slightly, flying up to the ceiling with his suitcase in hand'

'Ryker stuck to the ceiling as Charlie opened the door to the hotel with a smile'

'Stolas seemed to have been arguing on the phone momentarily before a grin crossed his face turning to face Charlie'

"How are you doing my dear?" 'Stolas asked as he enveloped the smaller woman in a soft hug'

"Oh you know, it's going" 'Charlie said with a chuckle'

"Now where is the little one?" 'Stolas asked with a mild tone of excitement, causing Ryker to hang down from the ceiling by his tail'

"Ah there you are! Are you excited for the trip?" 'Stolas asked in a gentle tone, holding his arm out for Ryker'

"Uh-huh!" 'Ryker said in agreement, earning a grin from the older Demon'

"Alright you two have fun! I'll make sure this one doesn't get into too much trouble" 'Stolas said as Ryker clung to his shoulder. Winking at Charlie and Vaggie'

"Now! As for you my nephew! We shall be going to meet our body guards, so we get to go for a ride!" 'Stolas said enthusiastically as the door closed'

'Ryker let out an excited rumble as his glow flickered'

"Now, how well can you protect yourself. We should be quite safe, however it is best to be prepared" 'Stolas said, earning a pause from Ryker'

'After a moment of thought Ryker unravelled his tail from his waist, the large blade at it's tip popping out of the metal sheath'

'Ryker breifly blew out a small ploom of yellow flame, earning a hum of approval from Stolas'

"Very impressive!" 'Stolas praised as he opened the door to his limousine'

'Ryker hopped off of the larger Demon's arm before crawling to the far end of the Limousine'

'Ryker curiously looked around. The decor was far different than the Limousine his mothers owned'

"I've packed you all the essentials my boy! Ive got swim trunks, snacks and even your favorite stuffed toy" 'Stolas said in a proud tone, searching through a large bag'

'Upon seeing his plush dragon Ryker's eyes shimmered slightly, gently taking it from the older demon'

'For the remainder of the ride Ryker sat balled up with his dragon, near instantly falling asleep with it in his arms'

"Just a precious little thing" Stolas said to himself with a chuckle as he closed the door behind him.

*To Be Continued*