Chapter Two- Back Home

'As the day begun to turn to night the Royal Limousine could be seen pulling into the driveway of the Happy Hotel'

'After it comes to a full stop Lilith steps out carrying Ryker in her arms'

'After going to a few more places Ryker had begun to tire out, ultimately ending with him falling asleep in his grandma's arms, still softly clutching onto his new plush dragon'

'Lilith had refused to put down the tyke after he fell asleep. Finding herself incapable of doing so anyway'

'She had royally spoiled him today. As she planned too, after buying him his dragon she took him from store to store letting him pick things out. Ranging from candy to toys'

'However Ryker didnt seem particularly concerned with the things Lilith had bought for him, save for his dragon'

'In fact he seemed more than happy to simply spend time with his grandma, often preferring to sit with her, even when she was talking to a few acquaintances he was happy enough to be with her'

'However Lilith had noticed one key thing about Ryker when he gets tired'

'The more tired he becomes, the softer he is. Metaphorically of course'

'She had thought the young hellspawn would have some form of hostility, or even just some form of sass. Yet he was the sweetest person she had met, save for her own daughter of course'

'Lilith was never the most emotional demon in hell. Infact she was known for her cold and calculating nature, to match her husband's'

'However what the public didnt know about her, was that she was a very family oriented woman. She cared deeply for her daughter. Even more so for her grandson'

'Lilith herself had encountered quite a few Hellspawn through her time in hell, it almost always never ended well. She never expected to find one that was so sweet'

'Then again she had never encountered a Hellspawn when they were a child. They were becoming increasingly rare'

'However she still knew despite Ryker's current personality. He would inevitably become a powerhouse'

'He was already stronger than every other child his age, his ability to jump from the floor to the ceiling being a prime example of it'

'To top it off he had already gained his first ability, his fire breath while not very dangerous at the moment. Will become rather worrying'

'However that was of little concern to both Ryker's parents and his grandma'

'For the moment Lilith was more preoccupied with spending as much time with Ryker as possible. Even if that wasnt much, due to her duties as the queen of hell'

'Once inside Lilith gives Ryker over to Charlie along with the assortment of his new items'

Vaggie: "Did she get him a stuffed dragon?" 'Vaggie asks with a soft chuckle, the sound of the door closing heard in the back ground'

Charlie: "She did and it's adorable"

*To Be Continued*