I.M.P

Stolas was walking along the sand, carrying his own bag as well as Ryker's in his hands.

The smaller demon was sound asleep on the owl like demon's head, his plush dragon being held by Stolas in his free hand.

"Oh Blitzy!!" Stolas called out, catching the attention of a certain Imp.

Ryker let out a tired and alarmed rumble, his wings unfurling slightly as he started to wake up.

"Oh I'm sorry Ryker. I didn't intend on waking you" Stolas said apologetically, handing the boy his plush dragon.

"Is okay" Ryker said tiredly as he shook his head, closing his wings.

"Well it's about damn time! A frustrated voice called out, catching Ryker's attention.

There was a group of Imps. One larger one and two smaller ones. One male one female.

There was a hell hound as well, though she was already wearing her swim suit.

"My apologies, I had to take a bit of a detour to pick up my nephew" Stolas said as Ryker curiously climbed onto his arm.

"Your Nephew?" Blitz asked in confusion, turning slightly, being met face to face with Ryker.

The Imp let out an alarmed and feminine sounding yelp, drawing his pistol and aiming it at Ryker.

In response Ryker's eyes narrowed and turned a dull orange color, his mouth ripping open into his natural Hellspawn maw.

"Easy sir, it's just a kid" Moxie said in an unimpressed tone, lowering his boss's gun.

Ryker jumped to the ground, landing on all fours, crawling towards the imps, his glow still orange.

"Hey there fella, I ain't gonna hurt you" Millie said reassuringly as she crouched down onto her knees.

"This is Ryker, the soon to be crowned prince of hell" Stolas introduced, causing Loona to choke on her drink, coughing and hacking.

As Moxie scolded his boss in reaction to the news. Ryker scanned Millie with an orange glow.

Millie waited in a mixture of patience and curiosity as the glow slowly turned yellow.

Ryker eventually stood up in front of the slightly taller demon.

"Well aren't you just the cutest little thing?!" Millie said sweetly as she gently pinched Ryker's cheeks, earning a soft giggle from him.

"Millie, what are you doing?!" Moxie asked in a mortified tone, gently pulling Ryker away from his wife.

"I am terribly sorry your highness" Moxie said as he dusted Ryker off, standing anxiously as he waited for a response.

Ryker tilted his head in confusion, holding his plush dragon tightly.

"He's just a little kid Mox, he aint gonna hurt me" Millie reassured her husband.

"Quite right. He is rather passive, actually he would be more likely to watch you work than he would hurt you. He is quite the curious one" Stolas said as Ryker flew up to him, landing on his head again.

"This little runt's the prince?" Loona asked in a mixture of confusion and slight curiosity.

In response Ryker crawled across Stolas and on to his other arm, leaning towards Loona slightly.

He scanned the hell hound with a yellow light shining from his eyes.

"Sup?" Loona said simplyas Ryker's eyes stopped shining.

Ryker let out an excited chuff, small arcs of yellow electricity dancing along his horns.

"Well well, he certainly seems to like you!" Stolas said with a laugh

*To Be Continued*