Chapter two- Mother's day!

Nifty: "And done!" 'Nifty says with a smile signaling for Ryker to stop what he was doing'

'Ryker had been icing the cake that he and Nifty had made, or specifically the one that turned out the best'

'Ryker and Nifty had been trying for days to work out the perfect combination for the cake, eventually they had succeeded'

'They had made a marbled white chocolate cake with both strawberry filling and frosting'

'As Ryker looks over the cake he let's out a loud hum, shaking his head momentarily, a clearly pleased look crossing his face'

Nifty: "Alrighty! Let's put it in the fridge and get started on breakfast!" 'Nifty says with a smile, causing Ryker to jump down off the counter, balancing the rather large cake tray in his hands'

'After using his taily to place the cake tray in the fridge Ryker flaps his wings momentarily before turning to Nifty, giving her a bright smile'

'Ryker then wraps Nifty in a tight hug, to which she gladly returns, a smile on her face'

Ryker: "Thank you Aunty" 'Ryker says softly, forming his first full sentence'

'In Chatlie and Vaggie's room the redish sun could visibly be seen shining into the room through the ever so conveniently parted window blinds'

'After a moment Ryker silently climbs up onto the bed, climbing up onto Charlie's midsection, earning a light groan from her as she sleeps'

'Ryker gently leans forward, softly poking Charlie's nose a few times, causing her to stirr'

'With a light yawn Charlie wakes up, rubbing her eyes briefly before looking down at Ryker'

Charlie: "Hey buddy, what're you doin up so early?" 'Charlie asks softly, placing a hand on Ryker's to which he leans into it'

'Ryker let's out a light Rumble before hopping over onto Vaggie's midsection, landing softly'

'Vaggie, being the much lighter sleeper. Wakes up with an alarmed snort, her hair flopping down over her face. Earning a light giggle from Ryker'

'Once she has parted her hair, Vaggie let's out a light smile, a tired yawn following soon after'

'Ryker then hops down off the bed leaving both Charlie and Vaggie in confusion before he hops back up. Balancing two tv trays, one in his hands, the other being held up by his tail'

'Ryker then places one infront if Charlie and the other infront of Vaggie, each tray having a plate of steaming hot scrambled eggs and bacon, along with a side of homemade hashbrowns, a cup of orange juice with each'

Vaggie: "What's this for?" 'Vaggie asks curiously, sharing a look of surprise with Charlie. A small smile visible on both of their faces'

'Ryker let's out a clearly unimpressed hum, pointing to the calandar across the room'

Charlie: "....breakfast in bed day?" 'Charlie asks in light confusion'

Ryked: "Mother's day!" 'Ryker says bluntly. Causing both Charlie and Vaggie to share a look of confusion, briefly being followed by realization'

'Vaggie herself has a soft smile on her face, having placed her hands over her hearts. Which she would describe as being melted'

'Charlie had sparkles visible in her eyes, a proud grin on her face'

Charlie: "You did this just for us?" 'Charlie asks excitedly, earning a light nod from Ryker'

'Charlie and Vaggie are cut off by the tv across from them turning on, Ryker having used his tail to turn it on, using the remote'

'Ryker had also put on their favorite show, he had wanted them to have a good day'

'The rest of the day went by surprisingly quickly. Ryker spent the whole day with Charlie and Vaggie, doing whatever it was they wanted to do. Albeit it was mostly watching movies'

'After supper Ryker had blindfolded Charlie and Vaggie, having told them "I have surprise" 'in a rather excited tone'

'Being the mother's they are, both of them decided to play along'

'However what they hadnt expected was to find a peice of a rather large cake on a plate infront of each of them, the cake having "Happy mothers day to the bestest moms ever" being written on it in frosting'

Vaggie: "Oh...my god" 'Vaggie says with wide eyes, her eyes sparkling as she looks at the chocolate and strawberry cake infront of her'

Charlie: "My heart....cant handle" 'Charlie says in a quiet voice, hunching over slightly as she grips her chest. It was quite often she would experience a "cuteness overload" '

'After a few moments Charlie and Vaggie take a bite of their cake. Just like the breakfast it was surprisingly good'

'After a moment Charlie places her face down on the table with a loud *thunk* sound'

Charlie: "Why is our son so sweet?" 'Charlie asks in a muffled voice'

Vaggie: "I think he gets that from you hun" 'Vaggie says with a light chuckle'

'The two were softly interrupted by the light sound of snoring, causing them to look up'

'Ryker had fallen asleep with his head on the table. He had tuckered himself out with all the preparation he and Nifty had been doing'

'Charlie stops for a moment, a light smile crossing her face as she stands up, walking over to Ryker before softly picking him up'

'Vaggie walks over to Charlie, resting her head on her girlfriend's shoulder as they both look down at Ryker'

Charlie: "Best bean" 'Charlie says out of the Blue, earning a light snort from Vaggie, followed by a light laugh'

Vaggie: "I love you hun" 'Vaggie says with a chuckle. Placing a kiss on Charlie's cheek'

*To Be Continued*