Chapter Two- A Day With Grandma! Pt.2

'In the higher district of hell sits a rather large shopping mall, quite the posh one at that'

'Currently many of the patrons of said shopping mall are in a state of utter bedlam'

'The very queen of hell was shopping here today and everyone was doing their best to make sure things went well, in fear of what would happen if somthing were to go wrong'

'However she had come with a young child they had never seen before. She had been seen carrying him, making sure he was as comfortable as possible'

'There had been rumors of the princess of Hell having a child, meaning rumors of the new prince of hell had begun to spread aswell'

'At the moment Lilith is sitting at a bench with Ryker on her lap, a small bag of candies in one of her hands'

Lilith: "Here, try this hun" 'Lilith says holding a candy infront of Ryker'

'Curiously Ryker sniffs the small candy before a look if surprise crosses his face. He then briefly opens his mouth taking the candy'

'As Ryker sits with the candy in his mouth  the glow from both his horns and his eyes grow brighter'

Lilith: "Well?" 'Lilith asks with a light chuckle, earning clearly happy hum from Ryker'

Lilith: "I assumed neither Charlie nor Vaggie have let you try any sweets yet. Although I cant blame them, whenever Charlie would get her hands on sugar at your age she was quite the handful to deal with" 'Lilith says standing up, taking Ryker with her'

Lilith: "You however" 'Lilith says lifting Ryker upto her eye level'

Lilith: "Are quite the well mannered young man" 'Lilith says proudly. Earning a soft hum from Ryker'

'Lilith then starts walking through the shopping mall once again, holding Ryker closely'

'Much to his surprise, Ryker was enjoying himself quite a bit. He still clearly misses both Vaggie and Charlie. But he has his grandma with him right now. So he wasnt alone'

'As Ryker snaps out of his daze he notices Lilith had taken him into another shop'

'The shop was full of plush animals and simmilar items directed towards Children, earning a confused hum from Ryker'

Lilith: "Go on, pick one that you like" 'Lilith says with a smile'

'Ryker tilts his head before hopping down from Lilith, curiously looking at each plushie'

'Slightly unsure of what exactly they were'

'However Ryker comes to a stop, one of the plushies catching his eye'

'A grayish black plush dragon, with a light hum Ryket stands up taking the plushie into his hands, the relatively big stuffed animal being nearly larger then him'

Lilith: "Are you sure that's the one you want hun?" 'Lilith asks curiously earning a light nod from him'

Lilith: "Allright, let's go pay for it then" 'Lilith says softly picking Ryker up'

'After paying for the plushie and returning to the Limousine Lilith let's go of Ryker, letting him roam around the interior, only for him to stay sitting next to her'

'Lilith looks down to Ryker, a soft smile forming on her face as Ryker rests his chin ontop of his plush dragon's head'

Lilith: "I guess it's rather fitting for you to choose a dragon, given your nature" 'Lilith says softly, earning a light rumble from Ryker, smiling as he does so'

'With a brief rumble Ryker opens his mouth shooting out a small burst of glowing yellow flames, letting out a light but clearly excited giggle afterwards'

*To Be Continued*