Chapter Two- Spider Uncle

'Today was a rather interesting day to say the least. both Charlie and Vaggie had to work through most of the day much to Ryker's dismay of course'

'So for the day Angel dust has offered to look after Ryker, so far the day had been rather eventful for the duo'

'Angel took Ryker out of the hotel for a bit to run some errands which of course ended in some form of Chaos, mainly Angel nearly shooting some creep who had been following them'

'When they got back to the hotel Angel sat Ryker down in the lounge area deciding to try and teach Ryker sign language, given the tyke's difficulty with speaking'

'At the moment Ryker is reading over the sign language book Angel had given him before he got a call on the phone. Ryker actually seems rather interested with the book'

'However Ryker's attention was briefly taken away from the book by Angel's pet pig he had named "Fat Nuggets" walking over to him'

'Ryker being the kind hearted soul he is simply smiles at the animal, gently scratching under its chin, a light rumble coming from him as he does so'

Angel: "I told you damn it I'm not coming back there!" 'Angel says in an angry tone of voice, hanging up his phone'

'Ryker had turned to look at Angel Dust, tilting his head in slight confusion. a worried look on his face'

'Standing up Ryker walks over to Angel, being much quieter on his feet than when he normally would crawl'

'As Angel stands with his four arms crossed, a frustrated but clearly hurt expression on his face he feel's a tug on his leg causing him to look down'

Angel: "What's up kid?" 'Angel asks crouching down, deciding to put on a brave face for the tyke'

'Much to Angel's surprise Ryker begins signing to him'

Ryker: "I. Love. Spider. Uncle" 'Ryker signs to Angel earning a confused look from Angel'

Angel: "Spider Uncle?" 'Angel says in confusion earning a nod from Ryker'

'After a moment Angel's look of confusion is replaced by a look of realization, his eyes sparkling as he looks down at Ryker, earning a bright smile from him'

'Later on in the day Charlie walks into the lounge still mid conversation on her phone'

Charlie: "Yeah I know, Allright. I'll talk to you later" 'Charlie says with a sigh, hanging up her phone'

'Charlie looked as if she were about to say something before she cuts herself short, a confused look on her face as she looks at the scene infront of her'

'Angel Dust was sat on the couch protectively holding Ryker in a hug as he sits with his knee's up to his chest'

Charlie: "Angel it's time for Ryker's nap" 'Charlie says with a light chuckle'

Angel: "No, not letting go" 

Charlie: "Angel dust give me back my son!" 'Charlie retorts with a light laugh'

*To Be Continued*