Chapter Two- Ryker's Idea

'Ryker had been getting up early in the morning and sneaking out of his room, he had been doing some work while his mothers slept'

'Mothers day was coming up and Ryker wanted to make somthing special for both of his moms. So he has been getting some help from Nifty'

'Nifty had been teaching Ryker how to bake, having walked into the kitchen late at night finding Ryker trying to read some instructions on a chocolate cake'

'Upon having Ryker explain himself she learned how badly Ryker wanted to make somthing for both Charlie and Vaggie but he couldnt because of how small he was'

'So naturally being the great aunty and role model she Is Nifty decided to give the young hellspawn a hand. She would have to lie if she were to say her heart didnt explode ever so slightly'

'So over the past week Nifty and Ryker had been trying different recipes. As it turns out Ryker had quite the sense of smell, making it really easy for him to pick ingredients out for cooking'

'Ryker had also noticed just how much Charlie liked Chocolate, white chocolate to be specific, he also noticed Vaggie's affinity for strawberries and Cherries, so he and Nifty had bought some for the cake'

'Ryker was learning quite quickly aswell. However Charlie had gotten curious about what Ryker was doing up so Early'

'At the moment Charlie stands with her ear against the door to the kitchen, Vaggie standing behind her'

Vaggie: "What are they doing in there? It's like four in the morning!" 'Vaggie says with a confused tone'

Charlie: "I'm not...it just went quiet"

'Charlie was interrupted by the door opening and Ryker climbing out of it, hanging from the ceiling as he glares at both Charlie and Vaggie'

Charlie: "What's going on in there?" 'Charlie asks with a curious tone, a light smile on her face'

'Ryker shakes his head, a light huff coming from him as he closes the door, the sound of the fridge opening and closing being muffled as he looks at his mothers'

Charlie: "Well as long as you arent doing anything that will get you hurt-"

Vaggie: "Or in trouble" 'Vaggie says butting into the conversation'

Charlie: "Right. That too. Aslong as you dont do anything like that, we wint bug you about it" 'Charlie says in a reassuring tone, earning a light hum from Ryker'

Charlie: "That's right! Now come on. We're going back to bed" 'Charlie says holding her arm out, letting Ryker crawl across it'

'Upon getting close enough Charlie moves Ryker into a sitting position as she holds him'

'Vaggie and Charlie make their way back to the bedroom, placing Ryker down on the bed, earning a confused hum from him'

Vaggie: "Nope. You are sleeping in here tonight since you've been staying up" 'Vaggie says picking Ryker up again, sitting him down on her lap before pulling the Blankets over both of them'

Charlie: "And we have movies to fall asleep too!" 'Charlie says with an over exaggerated smile, earning a light giggle from Ryker'

'Charlie's smile softens as she looks at Ryker, only for her to feel him poke her nose'

Ryker: "Boop"

*To Be Continued*