24

"So you're not going to tell me?" Hope said on the phone Eliza sitting at a desk working on an assignment wearing a very large sweater that belonged to Issac

"So you're not going to tell me?" Hope said on the phone Eliza sitting at a desk working on an assignment wearing a very large sweater that belonged to Issac. It's been a week since Eliza and Issac's first date, a week since they saved Malia. 

"Tell you what?"

"Tell you what?"

"You and Issac." Hope sang. 

Eliza smiled and bit her lower lip. "What's there to tell? Other than we had an amazing first date."

"So... nothing else happened?"

"Nothing of importance."

"Uh huh."

"Tell me about what's happening over there in the Salvatore school?" Eliza ask focusing back on Hope. 

"Nothing interesting, same old boring stuff. You? Has the supernatural wave of doom hit since Scott, Stiles, and Allison practically sent a reset button on the nemeton?"

"Nope. But we're still holding out. Hey how was the game against Mystic Falls?"

"Wouldn't know didn't go."

"How come?"

"i... uh track Landon down, he stole something from the school and we thought incinerated a bus full of people."

"Landon... as in the same Landon who you told me about?"

"Yes, that Landon. Though we should be more eye open apparently Dragons and Gargoyles are real."

"Dragons? As in reptile living, fire-breathing dragons? And gargoyles that are put on churches and protect humans?"

"Yup."

"I'm jealous."

Both the girls laughed and Hope who was in her dorm looking at photos of her family, including ones of her and Eliza, wondering. 

"Do you ever wonder what it'd be like growing up together?"

"All the time. But, I guess the universe works in funny ways. I believe we're meant to be where we are now and then the universe lets us go build out own life. As much as I would have gone to a school like you are in, I'm happy here in Beacon Hills."