40

Note: Sorry that I've been gone so long I've been drafting this chapter and the next one to wrap up this story. Sadly I have no more motivation to keep it going and there will not be another book or anything else. Maybe I'll come back and write more but this book is finished. this chapter is a mess but again I wanted to wrap things up and give this book an ending that i've always knew was going to happen just didn't know how. 

This chaper will be wrapping the plot up and the final chapter will include epoligoue time jumps to give everyone their endings. 

So with that enjoy. 

🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑

There was an ambush after being ambushed with attacks. Eliza was with Clary, Jace, Alec, Maryse, Hope, Issac, Freya, and her father in an underground bunker after just narrowly missing a few more assassins and hitmen. 

"We can't hold them off," Jace said all of them surrounding a map. 

"there's no connection leading us out of beacon hills."

"Guess this was a bad idea to come huh?" Hope asked her aunt. 

"We've fought worse," Freya said comforting her. "We can get through this."

"Magic can only get us so far," Eliza said her eyes focused on the map. "everyone wanting to strike big will come for either Scott or anyone of us. The only way out is bloodshed and I have a feeling no one is up for the task."

"Says that vampire," Alec commented. 

"I may drink blood but that doesn't mean that I have to take a life for it," Eliza snapped at him. 

"He meant that in a sincere way," Clary jumped on. "Sorry."

"Back to the matter at hand," Jace cut in. "We can't go out without risking our lives."

"Don't you do that every day?"

'At the expense of no one know we're there and we can deal with things like demons and the supernatural."

"Maybe that's what we need," Eliza straightens up. "To be invisible."

"What are you...?"

"We cloak ourselves and--"

Eliza's phone rang. She took it out and saw Scott's name. 

"Excuse me."

'It's certainly a plan," Maryse said. "Once we cross the state line we can go somewhere public."

"Humans will be in the way, seems unfair to use them as a shield to protect us."

"We'll be safe," Clary said. "Better then being sitting ducks."

Eliza felt her phone buzz as her eyes widen. "peter..."

"Waht?" Alex asked. 

"Stiles, he... he sent me a text," Eliza said as she read her screen. "Meredith is a puppet. She's helping the benefactor, the benefactor is Peter Hale."