35

Note: We're back! Heck ya! Sorry i've been super busy we're back! Enjoy this chapter. 

"You did what?!" Eliza shouted as the entire circle of friends and boyfriend hushed her

Jacob, Issac, Kira, Lydia, Stiles, Malia, Eliza, and Scott were where the busses were parked. Scott had come clean to his friends about what happened and Liam.

Liam who was a one in a million somehow ran into a Wendigo who was trying to eat him. Scott who was luckily there saved Liam but that cost him biting Liam. He also kidnapped and called Stiles but then, in turn, they both lost him and now Liam was bitten and no one know if he was going to survive a wolf bite. Until Scott and Stiles found out this morning.

"Sorry?" Scott said.

Eliza raised her fist and step toward him but Issac caught her and pulled her against him.

"No, no, Lea," Issac whispered softs words into her ear to calm her down. 

Scott moved behind Stiles as Stiles shook his head and went behind Malia.

"You three are weird," Malia commented.

"Isn't weird we've been through a lot and still the only thing that scares both Scott and Stiles is Eliza?" Jacob asked.

"Babe," Issac said wrapping his arms tightly around Eliza. "Relax."

"In my defense," Stiles said peering out from Malia. "Scott was the one who decided to kidnap Liam instead of talking to him like a sane person."

"Dude!" Scott exclaimed.

Eliza sighed and relax into Issac's embrace.

"Doesn't matter, he's gonna turn and if we don't lock him up he'll kill someone."

"I mean him being dead, he would definitely solve your problems," Issac commented.

Eliza elbowed him as he grunted with a small smile.

"Which means we need to lure him so we can lock him and Malia up. While making sure you Scott, Issac, and Jacob also don't lose yourselves."

"I say we chloroform the little bastard and then dump him in the lake."