8

Last night was insane. Scott had been with Deaton not telling Stiles or Eliza where the hell he was after being shot but luckily he was okay. 

Eliza walk into the animal clinic and saw Deaton at the front desk filling out some paper work. 

"And here I thought you weren't going to be back here."

"And I was wondering when you were going to explain to Scott how you knew to heal him?"

"Haven't gotten around to that."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Perhaps you should ask your mother. Talk to her I don't want to step over my boundaries."

Eliza had always known Deaton knew something about the supernatural. She remembered seeing him and another women when she was ten after she was lost in the woods. All Eliza knew was she woke up in the middle of the night and started walking into the woods unsure why and then ended up somewhere where she saw the women. She'd taken her home, and she called the sheriff's department. After that Deaton had ask her mother if he could talk to her, sadly Eliza doesn't remember much of what they were talking about other than it was about the wolves and supernatural and this feeling pulling her to the woods. The memory was a bit hazy but she knew from her mother and Dean, Deaton was trusted. But sadly she didn't see the women who found her in the woods again. And after a month since she got lost she hadn't talked to Deaton since, sure they had small conversation him asking her how she was but her mother wanted her from that day on to keep Eliza in the human world and away from the supernatural. 

"As much as I love my mom, I don't know she seems to be a bit distant now that my father's into my life. Guess it's just something they're both not use to yet."

"Give it time."

"But...." Deaton look at Eliza. "I always wonder, you're not like me and my mother are you?"

"I can't do magic, no. But I can provide information heal Scott and others like him. And can do other things."

"Can you teach me? I know my mom's holding stuff back and I can ask my aunt and uncles but they'll just tell her." Eliza look to the ground. "Or they'll send me to the same school my cousin's in."

"I believe you know more than you think."

"Never know, maybe you can teach me things I haven't been taught."

"Perhaps."

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Stiles, well Scott, had called Eliza to see if Scott's phone was at the Hale house since she was the only one who could go back without being seen. Now, Eliza is walking up to Scott's house when she saw Ms. McCall in her car.

"Ms. McCall?"

"Oh..." she said wiping her tears. "Eliza, sweetheart what are you doing here?"

"Checking on Scott. Are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine, sorry you have to see me like this."

Eliza gave her a small smile. Stiles told her had happen and was more than happy to go up to Peter Hale and kill him but Scott told her not to. Melissa was like another mother to her, babysat her whenever she came with Stiles and seeing her like this because of a psychopath who wanted to manipulate her to use against Scott broke her.

"Before my mom met Dean." Melissa look at her. "I remembered her crying. At first I thought it was because of me, that I was the reason she was miserable. Then I realized... she just miss my dad. It wasn't his fault or hers, but I told her this and i'm going to tell you. Someone will find you, and they'll see what your ex-husband doesn't. Trust me, you'll be very happy whenever you meet him I don't think it's ever to late too find that person."