31

Note: I hate writer's block. Anyways his might be short and dull but I promise to make it up to you because we're back! And we're almost to season 4. Enjoy!

Eliza walks up to the gated door to see Lydia holding onto the bars and the Nogistune sitting at the top of the stairs

"Finally, decided then?"

Eliza glances at Lydia, who looks at her. "The others?"

"Scott's, I place a barrier spell on them."

Lydia let out a small sigh of relief and closed her eyes. 

"As much as teenage girl chat is," Nogistune said, standing up. "Have you decided?"

"I won't turn."

"Hmm," the Nogistune nodded and stepped away. "Then I guess our deal is off the table."

"Why because if I still have my humanity?" 

The Nogistune stop and glances at the young Mikaelson witch. 

"That's why you want me to turn. You want me to shut it off, not feel anything. Because let's be honest, what's better than a Mikaelson original vampire with no humanity?"

The Nogistune smiled and leaned against the bars. 

"You're right, which is why we'll change things up. Do you want to keep Lydia safe? Join me."

Eliza looks into the Nogistune's eyes. She did a simple flick of her hand and the gated door opened. "Deal"

Void walked down, holding onto Lydia's arm. "Splendid."

Void walked over to Eliza, who just looked at him. He nodded and grabbed Eliza's neck as she began gasping for air. 

"Lea!" Lydia said as void turned Eliza around as they both faced Lydia. 

"Easy, Lydia. She'll be okay," void said with Eliza's back against his chest and his arms around her neck in a headlock. 

"Please, don't," Eliza said, gasping, trying to get out of his grasp. 

"Shhh," the void said, placing both hands on either side of her face. "Now, you're going to tell me everything you saw, young Nephilim. And you're going to do everything I say, or... I'll kill them all."

Eliza closed her eyes and dropped her head. She looked back up, and the Nogitsune eyes darkened when he saw her eyes turning blue. Eliza tried fighting him off, but he tightened his grip as she began gasping for air.

"You can feel it can't you? The end."

Eliza began losing her grip. She fought to stay awake and get him off of her, but she noticed the chain attached to her left wrist.

"Since you are turning back on our deal, I'm afraid I'll have to teach you a lesson. One your father should've taught."

"No...."