39

Note: And we're back. Sadly it's not for long. I have finally figured out how to end this story and I think everyone will be satisfied with it. 

The finale is near, near being three more chapters as I don't think I can expand this story anymore past this season of Teen Wolf. And before anyone ask, i have seen the trailer for the new Teen wolf movie but I don't think i'll be writing about it. Or add that to this story. This is it's own and i want to give this story an ending. 

Other than that, enjoy! Happy reading. 

🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑

🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑

Eliza sat on the roof of the school. Her legs hanging out in the air. There was a party going on on campus, and everyone was being teenagers and living it up. 

She wasn't afraid. At least not anymore. She should be back home in New Orleans, her aunt Freya had called to tell her father that the tree she and Hope planted together over the summer and sprouted with their magic had begun growing faster. 

She and Hope had figured this was the only thing, the only wood that could kill them. Freya and the entire MIkaelson family cut off pieces of the wood and burn them the ash much like their fathers would be used the dagger to put them to sleep but not kill. Thus remained immortal. 

"Do you know how difficult it is to get up here?" Issac said behind her. 

"Sorry," Eliza said giving him a small smile. 

Issac came over and sat down beside her. 

"You'll fall," Eliza told him. 

"I'd trust you'd catch me," Issac told her, making let laugh. "What's going on in the beautiful mind?"

"How on earth are I am going to tell Scott and Stiles that I'm leaving? They're my best friend, Issac. I've been with them since I was nine and now...."

Issac took Eliza's hand while she sighed and leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. 

Eliza smiled feeling that warm feeling she got now just more. she liked the way she can now distinguish Issac's scent, hear the beating of his heart, the way his skin touched hers. it was almost intoxicating.