26

From Scott's nightstand his phone rang. Half awake Scott reach over and pick it up. 

"Hey, man, what's up?" Scott ask sitting up. 

Stiles end was quite. Ahe only thing Scott could hear was his heavy breathing and that began to worry him more.

"Stiles? Stiles, you there?"

"Scott?" Stiles said in a whisper still breathing heavy. 

Scott could hear his heartbeat racing. Stiles was panic and Scott knew it wasn't good with everything going around. 

"Hey, yeah, I'm here. Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Scott, I don't... I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking."

"okay, um... can you see anything? I'm going to get Lea, okay? Just tell me what you see," Scott said getting up. 

"Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my..." The call cut off. 

"Stiles?" Scott said then look at his phone to see it was cut off. 

Scott started pacing around his room. 

"Come on Stiles."

"Hey... this is Stiles. Please a leave message."

Scott hung up and called again.

"Stiles?"

"Scott, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move."

"Where are you Stiles?"

"I-I don't know. It's too dark and I can't see much," Stiles said. "But something wrong with my leg. I-it's stuck on something. I t-think it's bleeding."

"How bad? Stiles, how bad is it?" There was nothing. "Stiles can you here me?"

"Ah... there's some kind of smell down here. Something smell terrible. It's brutal my eyes are watering."

"okay, listen. I'm getting Leah, and I'm calling your dad."

"No, no, no. Don't Scott. Don't call him."

"But..."

"Don't. Just please don't call him. Promise me you won't. he already worries about me too much."

"But what if I can't find you? Or Leah? Stiles I can't make a promise like that."

"Just... please don't." Stiles cried out. "You can do it Scott. he doesn't have to know. Scott you can find me."

"I don't know if I can find you alone."

"I gotta call you back. I have to turn the phone off."

"What? no. no. hold on..."

"I'm gonna call you back."

"Hold on, Stiles, wait...." The phone cut off. Scott tried calling again but it went to voicemail. Scott rush out of his room and down the hall. 

"Issac, Leah gets up. I need your help."

"What's wrong?" Issac ask half asleep coming out of his room. 

"It's stiles. He needs help. Get dress and wake up Lea."

"what' wrong with Stiles?" Issac ask. 

Scott stop and look at him with panic eyes. "I don't know."

Issac look back in his room as Scott walk in saw no one else. 

"Where's Eliza?"

"She was just here..."