7

"Are you insane?! Go easy."

Scott shouted as Eliza was driving the car both she and Stiles were smiling. Well Stiles was just happy adn pump with adereline. 

"Easy!? We're being chase by a hunter who wants you and Derek dead." Eliza said speeding up more.

"Turn. Turn. Turn!" Stiles shouted at Eliza.

Eliza drifted on a turn with Kate still on their tail.

"She's still on our tail, Liza." Stiles said.

"You think I don't know that?!" Eliza look into the rear view mirrors and then back. "Hope you guys are buckled in."

"Why?" Scott ask. 

She turned into empty street near the woods and saw a puddle which she used magic to stretch it out into the street and saw Kates car skid as she kept going.

"Now that is how you drive in a car chase!" Stiles said from the back.

"Why did you get to drive again?" Scott ask Eliza.

"Derek said the only one driving his car is me because you two would mess up this beautiful engine. Besides if you drove we'd be caught."

"How would you know I would mess it up?" Stiles ask.

"Who said we'd be caught if I drove?"

"Yeah no offense Scott but... i think the term of get away is going to break a highway laws."

All of them shut up when they heard the channel saying Derek was at the iron works. The boys look at Eliza as she step on the gas harder and drove to the iron works. She saw it up ahead and drifted into it easily stopping as Scott moved to the back with Stiles after opening the door.

"Get in!" Scott shouted as Derek look back at Mr. Argent.

Eliza look as he brought out a rifle and started firing. Derek got in as she muttered a spell and made the trigger stuck as she floored it and drove them all out of there, missing the police and then cloaking the car when no one was around.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Scott ask.

"Damn it I had him!" Derek said slamming his hands on the dashboard.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles ask.

"Yes, he was right in front of me and the friggin' police showed up!"

'"Hey!"

"Look, they're just doing their jobs."

Stiles and Eliza said at the same time but Derek stared at them as they look away.

"Okay..."

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."

"Can we seriously get past that?!" Scott shouted. "I made a dumbass mistake, I get it."

"Alright," Stiles said silencing everyone. "How did you find him?"

Derek look at the three of them before looking back.

"Seriously?" Eliza said still driving.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

"Yeah, all three of us." Stiles added on as Derek look at him. "Or just the two of them, or just Scott. I'll be back here."

Derek gave in and spoke up. "Last time I talk to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things, first was a guy named Harris."