34

Eliza woke up first before Stiles and Issac, shooting up as she look and went over to her boyfriend

Eliza woke up first before Stiles and Issac, shooting up as she look and went over to her boyfriend. She took out the dart, not that it would be any good, and took Issac's hand then leaned down and kissed his knuckle. 

"Sorry," she whispered then broke his hand. 

Issac woke up in a jolt and groaned in pain as he felt it healing back. Eliza let go of his hand and helped him up. 

Looking around they saw Stiles out on the ground. Eliza went over to him and muttered a spell that electrocuted him a bit. 

Stiles groan as he sat up seeing the couple holding onto each other. 

"Really? Derek's kidnap and you two are being all lovely Dovey."

"Says the one dating a were-coyote," Issac said. 

"Bigger problems," Eliza said helping them both up. "Stiles call Scott, Issac and I will try tracking her or Derek."

Both she and Issac went out of the room and ran out the front door ignoring Mr. McCall calling out to them. Leaving the car the two just stayed on foot while Issac began following their scent. 

"Remind me when we get to kate, to make sure the bitch stays dead," Eliza said as the two were now speed walking as they check every corner while following the scent. 

"This way," Issac said.

The two walk into an alley only to stop when Eliza sensed something. She turned behind her and saw a shadow that moved back behind the wall. Eliza took out her seraph blade as Issac came back. 

"What's--?"

Eliza held up her finger towards her mouth as Issac nodded. She muttered a spell as the person grunted and was dragged over towards her. She held the blade to his throat but the guy kicked her then took was ready to run until Eliza sat up. 

"Motus," she said holding out her hand freezing the stranger in his tracks. 

She stood up as Issac took out his phone and turned on the flashlight. 

"Do you mind?" the stranger said closing his eyes from the bright light. 

"You're human," Issac noted.