11

"That's it." Eliza heard her mother. "We're moving her."

"Jessica..."

"It's not safe, she's safer with Hope I can't let her."

"There's no one else coming after her. You can't just move her with all her friends and her entire life built here."

Eliza walk to her room when she felt her hand shaking. Stiles. Standing up she ran downstairs passing her family. 

"Elizabeth." Jessica called out to her. 

"Stiles is in trouble."

"How do you know?"

"I know."

Dean went with her along as they drove, over the radio there was a call to a mechanic's. Dean turned on his lights and pulled up to a garage as Eliza got out before he park the car and ran inside. 

"Stiles!"

She stop when she and Dean saw a body. She look away and went to the waiting room. 

"Stiles."

"Lea..." He said. 

"Can you move?"

"I'm trying."

Eliza heard more cars pulling up as she grabbed Stiles hand. "This might sting."

She said a spell to removed the paralytic toxin from Stiles as he stood up, with Eliza helping him. 

"You okay?"

"I saw it." Stiles said to her. "The creature it wasn't like Scott."

"Wasn't human?"

"No, it was... like a human sized reptile."

Eliza look at the door and saw a gooey substance. 

"I wouldn't touch that."

"I know."

Eliza was with Stiles outside as the Sheriff was questioning Stiles. Once the sheriff was done Eliza and Stiles went to Scott, who Eliza called. Both of them got in. 

"You okay?"

"yeah. You were right. It's not like you. I mean it's eyes were almost like, reptilian. But there we're something about them."

'What do you mean Stiles?" Eliza ask. 

"you know when you see, like a friend in a halloween mask, but all you can actually see is their eyes, and you feel like you know them, but you can't figure out who it is?"

"Are you saying you know who it is?" Scott ask. 

"No, but I think it knew me."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on." Eliza said as she and Scott were in the woods. "Show me what you got."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Come on Scotty, I'm a lot tougher than you think."

Scott smiled as Stiles was sitting on a root branch watching. 

"You got this Scott."

Scott eyes glowed threw a punch but Eliza dodge and swung her legs which he caught. Scott threw her leg down but Eliza regained balance. Eliza threw the next  few blows, Scott dodging or blocking them until Eliza kick his knee breaking it as Scott stumbled down and look at her. 

"Ouch." Stiles said. 

"Sorry."

"No, you're good. It's already healing."