21

NOTE: I'm skipping the "Visionary" episode because it was about Derek and Paige, personal I felt like covering Eliza's connection to that in the last chapter and the beginning of this so instead of doing that episode I'll just be going more in depth with Eliza side during the flashbacks.

Also I'm going to wrap up season 3A this chapter. So it's long and a bit of all over the place. Apologizes in advance if it's a mess. I'll fix it when I got back and edit the whole thing all over again. 

Other than that enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eliza, ten years old had woken up early morning. Getting out of bed and in her pj's she heard Dean driving out quickly, her mother on the phone with someone. Eliza walk out of the house after grabbing jacket and shoes, her mother not noticing she was awake. Trenching into the woods Eliza followed this numbing echo drawing her somewhere. She came up to a crime scene, officers surrounding a black tarp, some of the near by neighbors in their sleepwear and robes. 

"NO!" a women screamed as Eliza recognize her as Paige's mother.

She ran to the covered tarp where Mr. Stilinski had caught her before she fell on her knees. Paige's father leaning against a tree, looking completely heartbroken and tears falling down more after his wife screams. 

"No! My daughter... please..."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not her. It's not--" the mother had broken into sobs crying. She was going facing a new reality, one where her only child was no longer in the picture.

Dean was the first to notice Eliza, he walk over and kneeled down. 

"What are you doing here?"

"What happened to her?" Eliza ask noticing Paige's hand and for her everything click on just who was underneath there. 

"I don't know." Dean said. "We should get you home kiddo."

But Eliza's eyes stay one the tarp. 

"She's not there."

"Elizabeth."

"She's not there, dad." Eliza look at Dean. "We have to find her."

Dean look at her confused. "Eliza, what are you talking about?"

"Dean." The sheriff called out of Eliza's step-father.

Dean look over his shoulder and look back at his step-daughter. 

"Go to the car and wait there okay?"

Eliza nodded and glance one more at the tarp body. 

************

One week later was Paige's funeral. 

Eliza had came with her parents, everyone was in the other room giving the parents their condolences, eating casseroles and other food that was being served. Eliza had been walking back into the room where Paige's coffin was in. She look around before walking towards the body and placing her hand on the coffin.