20

Ten year old Eliza was at sitting on a piano bench in her mother's dinner. She fingers were playing Moonlight Sonota. She was a little inexperience but was able to play the song by memory.

"It's nice." A dark haired girl said coming up to the young witch. "The song."

"Thank you."

"How long have been playing?" The older girl ask.

"Since I was five." Eliza removed her hands from the keys as the older girl walk closer and sat down beside her. "Helps me calm."

"How come?"

"When I get sad, mad, or angry I panic. My hands start shaking and I can't control myself."

"Playing helps you calm down?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes I sing to myself."

"I think that's nice."

Eliza saw a boy in a booth with his friends looking at her and the young girl. 

"They're talking about you." Eliza said gesturing to the boys. 

"What do you think we should do?"

"Mama wouldn't like it."

"I won't tell." the girls whispered to her. 

Eliza smiled and saw one boy looking at them. She thought about it then took the older girl's hand and they both went to the kitchen where Eliza got a slice of cherry pie the older girl got some hot sauce and they both put it inside smiling. Eliza was trying not to giggle placing both of her hands over her mouth as the dark hair girl place a finger over her lips. The dark hair girl walk out as Eliza watch from the door as she gave the plate to the boy and his friends. Eliza notice the dark hair boy and something about him from the rest of his friends was different. 

The older girl came back and they watch at the boy's friend ate it without listening to the rest and the two girls laugh as his face went from satisfaction to instant regret and chaos. He was pouding on the table as both girls were laughing and one of the workers rush over to see what was wrong. Jessica was watching the two with the older girl's mother from the counter. 

Eliza was laughing with the girl until two smaller boys came into the dinner. Eliza told the older girl she had fun and said goodbye before running out form the kitchen and hugging ten year old Stiles and Scott. 

Melissa was with the kids walking over to Jessica and she handed her three paper bags where the boys and Eliza help her then Melissa left with the three kids. Eliza waved goodbye to her mom and to the older girl. 

The older girl waved goodbye back and smiled as Eliza left the dinner with her best friends. The boy who was watching the whole scene left his friends at the booth he was in and walk over to the girl. 

"She seems nice."

"Are you jealous of a little girl?"