4

Eliza was at her locker when she opened it and saw a note fall out.

She look confused and opened it.

Meet me in the back of the bleachers after school. Please.

She look around confused until she saw Scott and Stiles coming into the school.

Side note her family had moved in next door. Which, albit, shock Eliza since she didn't expect them to move in right next door, maybe perhaps across the street.

Eliza caught up with Stiles and Scott passing by Hope who was looking at her locker.

"Hey."

"Hey Liza."

"What are you guys going on about?'

"Scott's dream."

"The one you told me about this morning?"

"Look, I know you think it something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow," Scott said looking at Stiles. "Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not."

"Scott, you know that's not what he meant."

Scott look at his best friends.

"Yeah, that's totally it."

"Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine. Okay?" Eliza said placing a hand on Scott's arm. "Personally, I think you're handling this amazingly."

"Yeah, espeically since it's not like there's a lycanthropy class you can take." Stiles commented.

"Not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"Derek?!" Stiles and Eliza said stopping Scott.

Stiles slap the back of Scott's head then Eliza slap his arm.

"Ow!"

"You're forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her! Dragging her! Attacking her on the bus it just felt so real."

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened."

The three walk outside and saw police and CSI all over a bus in the parking lot, windows were covered in blood, the back door was practically off it's hinges.

"I think it did." Eliza said.

Scott turned around rushing back in hastily. Stiles and Eliza look at each other then rush inside going after him.

"She's probably fine." Eliza said trying to reassure him.

"She's not answering my texts, Eliza."

"You know it could be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles added on.

"Just help me find her, okay?"

"Scott calm down."

"Do you see her?"

"No."

He rush away going to his locker leaving Stiles and Eliza alone, they went after him until they saw Scott with Allison.

"Guess she's safe."

"Then... what happened on the bus?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Eliza was already sitting on a table, reading a book while waiting for Scott and Stiles.

"Dreams aren't memories." Stiles said making Eliza look up.