1

Hello this is an Original and Teen Wolf (and a splash of Shadowhunters / Mortal Instruments) mash up. Thought why the heck not, plus I've been working on this for quite a while. Hope you enjoy!!

Introduction

Jessica Diaz was Elijah Mikaelson's most trusted friend and cared deeply for each other (to the point where they had been together romantically but Elijah couldn't let himself further into their relationship because he couldn't see her harm and left). Jessica had became pregnant and kept her daughter secret from her biological father due to his crusade to find his brothers redemption and the countless of enemies always going after them and her. 

Jessica Diaz is part angel and part witch. When Eliza was 5, she meet and married Dean Reynolds who was a regular human, former hunter, and moved to Beacon Hills when Eliza was eight. And as if it was fated she immediately became friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski when they all meet on the playground sand box together. 

Elizabeth "Eliza" Reynolds. One of the best students and most brightest students in Beacon Hills along side Lydia Martin, almost matching her in IQ. 16 year-old Eliza Reynolds (Mikaelson). Loves Art, Music, theater, dance, and photography. She also has been trained as a hunter most of her life with the help of Dean who taught her how to fight her favorite a magical bracelet that turns into a whip and staff. She's known about the entire world of supernatural and has been keeping that secret from her best friends, which was easy since there weren't many supernatural creatures besides her and her mother (that she knew off) there were no threats and no one out to get them. She's half vampire, half witch, and half angel. A tribrid and the only one of her kind. 

And after 16 years, Hope sees Eliza when she saw a vision of her when Elijah hugged her. Hayley, and Klaus are still dead, but Elijah isn't. [This is as the end of the originals but before Legacies.] When Hope tells him, Freya helps Hope locate her and Elijah wants to know his daughter so they all move to Beacon Hills to ease themselves into Eliza's life. 

While Eliza prepares for her normal "human" life to now be full of supernatural phenomena and discovers her true family's past, present, and her future.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 1~

Hope was in the compound sketching in her book when Elijah walk over to her.

"It's beautiful."

Hope smiled, she had sketch her parents along with Jackson, Gia (who Elijah was in love with once) Aiden, Josh, Cami, and Mary.

"Maybe I'll make it bigger and give it to Aunt Freya so she can hang it at Rousseau's."

"I think that be marvelous." Elijah place a hand on Hope's shoulder as she gasp and saw a vision.

"Stiles!"

A dark haired girl screamed. Her head was covered with flour and there were two boys along side her, all of them standing in the kitchen.

"My bad...." Stiles said trying to hold in a laughter. 

the girl had grabbed an egg and crack it over his head as another boy with long floppy hair was laughing. Both the girl and Stiles look at each other before they grabbed what they could and started chasing the boy. 

"Wait, that not fair!"

Elijah pulled away as Hope look at him. "Hope, are you alright?"

The Noble's Unknown Tribrid Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें