9

Note: Hello! Hope you're enjoying the story so far if there is confusion throughout the chapters or you catch a misspell let me know. Also if you're slightly confused what Eliza is she's a tribrid--witch, vampire, and nephilim {angel}. There is a mixture of teen wolf, Originals, and a bit of shadowhunters with the runes, weapons, and some of the basics. 

A reminder I don't own any of the three shows [Teen Wolf, The Originals, Shadowhunters, and Legacies]. The Legacies time line (season 1) doesn't come into play until season 3 of Teen Wolf which will be touch to build Eliza and Hope's relationship. 

With that let's get into it. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eliza had her eyes open, looking outside the glass door that lead to a small balcony

Eliza had her eyes open, looking outside the glass door that lead to a small balcony. It's been three days since  Peter bit her. Two days since they healed her and the bite was gone and Freya had stayed by her side with her mother to make sure there still wasn't venom in her.

Eliza slowly sat up, wrapping a blanket around herself when the doorbell rang.

Rekah had decided to stay home that day to watch over Eliza while Elijah flew back to New Orleans to meet with Freya and make sure Hope got back to school. Even though Hope insist on staying in Beacon Hill with her uncle and Eliza, but Eliza promise her to always talk to her whether it's letters, immersive magical chats, calls and text when she had her phone, or calls when she's on the school phone the two girls promise to stay in contact as much as possible. 

Marcel was staying with Rebekah and Eliza while Elijah's gone and Eliza's mother and step-father were working. Eliza like marcel though she didn't know him as much as Hope did she was beginning to connect with most of her father's side of the family.

Rebekah and Marcel were fixing up lunch for Eliza and themselves, blood bags obviously with food Rebekah was craving, when the doorbell rang.

Rebekah walk over to the door and saw a boy with light brown hair and blue eyes standing there.

"Yes?"

"S-sorry, ummm... I'm looking for Elizabeth Reynolds. I-I heard she was sick."

"Oh, she's resting in her room. If you like to come in..."