Chapter 45

Asuna POV
Asuna's Parents House

"Goodbye, mom and dad. It was a wonderful lunch as per usual." I wave and say goodbye to my parents. "You too, be safe okay and drive carefully, Kazuto." I see Kirito a little bit tense when my mom tells him. "I-I will, mom." Even though already gave my blessings to him, he still quite nervous and I do find it cute enough that I want to pinch his red beat cheek, Kirito then looks to me with a smile handing out his hand. "Wanna go now ?" I nodded and took his hand.

"Yeah, let's go. I'm kinda overwhelmed about what just happened earlier, thank you Kirito-kun." I quickly kiss him on his cheek, I see him smiling while looking at me. Today's lunch was a very eventful lunch with my parents, I only knew that he's accompanying me to my parents house and hang around a bit waiting for me but it happened. He asked my parents blessings so that he can get married with me and obviously I cried a lot because I couldn't handle the heavy emotions inside me.

We walked together in hands to where his car park across my parents house. He walks to the passenger doorside and open it up. "It's your seat, m'lady Asuna." I giggle then sat down while he close the door. He opens up the driver seat door then starts the engine.

During the journey I managed to open up a conversation. "Hey, Kirito. Can I ask you something ?" I look at his focused face. "You can ask anything you want, Asuna. What is it ?" He manages to glance over to me for a bit with a gentle smile over his face. "In the future, are you planning to coming back to the music industries or something that have the similarities with music ?" I ask him.

"That's... hmmm, I don't know actually. I only talked about this with Eugeo, and he likes the idea of it. I did once asked Klien but he says that it's up to me and as well as for Sugu, she says that she wants to focusing on her studies first. So, time will tell..." He answers, just hearing the answers from him I can tell that there's a small part in his heart that he might get worried if he decides to coming back, then there's a chance where me and Kirito wouldn't be having our times alone with the press and paparazzi even the fans.

I gently put my right hand on his left hand which is located on top of the shift gear, I could see him smiling to me whilst looking at the road. "It's alright Kirito-kun, your future plan is your choice and don't worry if you decided to come back, I'll be accompanying you for the rest of your life, okay ?" Then he gently picks up my right hand and he kiss my finger. "Thank you, Asuna." He thanks me then placing back his hand again on the shift gear with my hand on top of him.

I looked outside of the car and I didn't recognize any buildings while we're driving, I might have been thinking that he somehow forget where's our apartment's located at. "Uhhh.. Kirito, where are we going, are we be going to your aunt's house ?" When I ask him I could see some sweats are coming down from his head, there's something and he's definitely hiding it. "Kirito, Kirito, Ki-ri-to." He manages to notice me after I called his name for three times already.

"Wha-What is it, Asuna ?" Judging by the looks of him, he's very nervous of something but I don't what it is. "Where are we going ?" I ask him again but this time he pulls over at a flower shop. "Why are we stopping here, Kirito ?" He took out his wallet from his pocket and gave me some money. "C-Could you buy a bouquet of flowers ?"

"S-Sure, is there any specific flowers ?" He shook his head then opens up the car door lock, I took a step outside of the car towards the flower shop. I open up the door and I see the florist taking care of the flowers then she notices me when I walk towards her. "Hello, welcome to the flower shop. How can I help you ?"

"Hello, so my 'husband' requested a bouquet of flower. He didn't tell me specifically, but do you have any recommendations ?" I ask her if she does have it. "I do, but what's this flowers for ? Is it for a wedding or anything ?" Wedding isn't the answer since Kirito and I didn't get any invitation to a wedding or some sort of that. "I-I don't know actually, how about something general like maybe white roses ?" I suggest to her and she picks up a bouquet of white roses that are already wrapped.