Chapter 6

Kirigaya's Household

Kazuto POV

8 PM

"Ahh I'm so full." I clean the dishes and other kitchen utilities. Before I hit the sack, I need to take care of my bruise since at school it's for temporary use so that it doesn't get any worse.

It's does hurt but not a lot like at afternoon, I owed Asuna a lot for today I should give her something for a gesture of saying thank you. Probably a chocolate is enough for her right now, I don't want to get in too much trouble with Eiji.

"I should go to the bed now." I talked to myself and went to sleep like a rock.

Thursday, 16th April 2026

Asuna POV

Well today is the day, I'm going to Kirito's house. I'm so nervous because I can't really sing a song, but I will try it's for my own good and also Kirito. The last 2 days went by, Kirito is just trying to avoid me. Is it my fault for being a lot clingy to him ? I mentally sigh and remembering Eiji offer to go on a date with him.

*Bell Ringing*

Before I went to my class, Kirito stop me first. "Hey Asuna, there is something I wanted to talk with you for second if you don't mind." Kirito ask me with a sad face. "Sure why not where do you want to talk ?" "Just here it's just a simple word." He took a big breath first then he open his mouth. "Ok, first of all I'm sorry if I keep avoiding you for the last 2 day." He explains why he avoided me, well that's a relief. "It's alright Kirito-kun, but why is the reason of it." "The reason is I'm giving you this." He gave a box, which I don't know what's inside of it. I blushed since I didn't ask something to him. "It's not something scary alright Asuna. It's just a gift from me since you took care of me last Monday and I owe you something so this is it." "Thank you, Kirito-kun. I appreciate it, can I open it now ?" I ask him with a smile.

"You can open it now if you want to." He said it cheerfully. I want to open it but our teacher interrupted us "You guys wanna come in or what ?" Mr. Okazaki our English teacher ask us. We nodded embarrassingly.

Time Skip to 3 PM

"Asuna, you're here I've been searching for you everywhere. I thought you forget about today's plan." He panted. "I'm here don't worry. Now how do we get to your place ?" I ask him since I know that he always use his motorcycle but I don't see him using it today. "Oh yeah about that, since I don't ride it with because it won't start for some reason. How about we take a bus ? It's just a 2 stop ride." So that's why, I wanted to ride his motorcycle with but oh well not my lucky day. "Sure. I don't mind."

"Let's go then, the bus should arrive in about 2 minutes. I don't wanna wait another 15 minutes." He grabbed my hand and start running. "W-wait Kirito." I scream a little. We arrive at bus station on time. "Phew that's a close one." "Baka Kirito-kun. If we were gonna tell me first." I pouted at him while also trying to catch a breath.

"Sorry about that Asuna." After about 15 minutes of bus ride we arrived at his house. "Nice house Kirito-kun." I gasped as she inspect my house.

" I gasped as she inspect my house