Chapter 20

Kazuto POV

Finally I'm at the studio, the traffics today are pain in the ass. I had to use my aunt car because it's start raining when me and Asuna arrived at my house. Asuna slept almost for the entire journey from my house to the studio.

"Asuna, wake up, we're here." She groan trying to sleep again. I chuckle at her, sometimes she can be so childish and I like this side of her.

I take a tissue from the compartment to wipe her drool from her mouth and she wince. "Wha-what are you doing Kirito-kun ?"

"You are drooling Asuna and I'm cleaning it up." By the look of her face, she is blushing furiously but she sigh in defeat. As I'm wiping her drool, she just stare at my face which makes me kinda uncomfortable and kinda blushing.

"Anddd you're done sunshine, back to your beautiful self." I kiss her forehead and she hides herself with both of her.

"Come on, you wanna come in to the place ?" She nodded, I grab an umbrella at the back then open the door. Didn't expect that today is raining in the middle of summer. We enter the studio entrance in a rush because the rain starts to get more heavier.

"Just wait here, I'll grab my guitar first." I ran outside again towards the car and grab my guitar inside of the trunk then run again towards the entrance.

I'm soaking wet, I didn't bring anymore clothes. "Kirito-kun you're soaking wet, your gonna get yourself sick." She worries about me and I feel bad when she is worried about me. "Don't worry Asuna, I'm fin *Achooo* neee." 

"Don't act so tough Kirito. Here, fortunately I brought a towel."  She handed me a towel and I recognized this towel. "Hey, this my towel, where did you get it ?" I ask her and she chuckles nervously.

"Oh uh that I uh, I brought it just for precautions since you're always reckless." I laugh at her nervousness.

After we dried up for about 20 minutes, we enter the main studio room. "Ah Kazuto you're here and you brought yourself you girlfriend I see." Kikouka welcome me and Asuna, I already see Eugeo, Klien and Sugu setting up their gear.

"Alright then I'll setup my gear then we go to the recording session how about that ?" I ask my crew. "Sounds like a plan." Eugeo replies.

"I'll see you after recording session then Asuna." I kiss her shortly as I was about to the enter the room, my hand was grabbed by her. "Ehh Asuna what are y-hmppph" She suprised me with a kiss but very passionately this time. "You can do it Kirito-kun, I love you." She is just full of surprises. "I love you more."

As I entered the room, I was tackled by Klein. "Oy oy Klein stop it." 

"Oh the lover boy tells me to stop." Klein teases at me while Eugeo and Sugu start to laugh at me.

"You guys ready ?" I ask everyone before we start and they all nodded. "In a one, two , three."

Asuna POV