Chapter 35 (Part 2)

Asuna POV
Time : 2 PM CEST

"Let's stop by here." I suggest stop as we've been walking around the area for almost 4 hours, yet still we haven't managed to find Kirito's whereabout.

"God, I can't feel my legs." Eugeo squats while Alice sits on top on her suitcase while trying to find a cheap hotel because her instinct tells us that we're not gonna find him until tomorrow. "Asuna, anything else about Kirito's apartment ?" Alice asks.

I shake my head because I already told them everything that Kirito told me. I feel my stomach growling for food. "Are guys hungry ?" I ask them and they nodded as well. "Let's go there, to that little restaurant. I heard they're the best budget restaurant in this area." I pick my backpack then we entered the restaurant.

"Willkommen, for how much people ?" The waitress asks. "Three." I tell the waitress while giving her the number three finger signs. The waitress guide us to our table while she ready up the table to be used for the customer. We sit on the chair then she gives us the menu.

"I'll have the Goulash, what about you guys ?" I ask Eugeo and Alice but by looking at their faces, they're not so familiar with the food. "We'll have the same." Eugeo tells the waitress and she writes the order on her paper. "And what's for the drink ?" She asks.

"Uhmmm... Hot tea, for the all of us." The waitress writes again then she picks up the menu. "You sure seem to know the food in here, Asuna." I giggle after hearing the compliment from Alice.

"Yeah, Kirito tells me about a lot of food in here, especially the one we just ordered. It's his favorite food in here." Eugeo laughs slowly knowing that Kirito always love eating. "Anyway, Asuna. Are you fine ? Because the looks of it, you look like sick." Alice noticing me but I didn't feel anything on my body.

"N-no, I don't feel sick at all." But this doesn't stop Alice investigating on me, so she stands up from her chair and place her hand on my forehead. "Yup, my feelings are right. You're having a fever, Asuna."

I then proceed to hold my forehead and sadly she is right, I'm having a fever. "As I'm gonna be the Kirito's best man, we're gonna stop for the search of Kirito's apartment for today until you're fully recovered." Eugeo swore as he's like a knight, I mean he's very suited to be a knight anyways.

"I can agree with that, I'll search for the hotel." Alice agrees then she starts to search on hotel rooms. I sigh in defeat because I can't deny them, but plans change so quickly because of my stupid fever. "Ok, maybe tomorrow we will find him..."

I started to crying very slowly. "Whoa, whoa Asuna. Don't cry, please, even though if we find him today, he might be more strict on you because you came here with this condition." Alice tries to calm me down by sitting beside me and also hugging me. "He'll be happy to meet you when you're not sick again, Asuna." Eugeo comforts me.

"Thank you guys." I thank them because they're care about me. "You're welcome Asuna. We're your best man & woman at your wedding." Alice giggles at the end, I laugh by hearing that and I wipe my tears from my eyes.

"Here's your goulash." The waitress put down the food on table. "And here's the tea, anything else you guys wanna order ?"

"That's all, thank you." Then the waitress leaves from our sight. "Well let's enjoy our food."

"Itadakimasu."

Kazuto POV
Time : 3.30 PM CEST

"That should do it." I put the last part on the arm of the robot. I look at the clock on the lab wall and it's 3.30 PM already, time went by so quickly.