Chapter 7

Kirigaya Household 

Asuna POV

I prepare the ingredients for the sandwiches, I do have a special recipe from my mom because she teaches me when I was a kid. I hope Kirito will like my sandwiches that I make.

After for 25 minutes cooking the sandwiches, it's done and I think it's perfect. "Kirito, dinner is ready!" I shouted at Kirito from the dining room.

He didn't come for 3 minutes, so I come to the living room and see Kirito is sleeping. He is so cute and innocent at this state. I giggle at his face because he is drooling probably from the food scent.

"Kirito-kun, wake up. Dinner is ready." I poke at his cheek, he groans. "F-five mo-re minutes." He continues to sleep again. "Ok then, I will take your sandwich then." I grinned as I walk to the dinning room.

"W-wait up Asuna. Don't take my sandwich please." He plead to me.

"Here you go, Kirito. Say aa~."

"Hmmm, it's delicious Asuna. I love it!" I blush so hard like a tomato from his word. He loved my cooking.

"T-thank y-you Kirito-Kun. Here try my special sauce that I made." I picked some of the sauce with my finger.

He licks my finger, but he doesn't stop at the tip. He swallowed my finger. "Kyaaaa Kirito-kun. What are you doing ?"

"It's perfect Asuna! You can make a lot of money from this." He licks the sauce that left on his lips.

"Re-really ? You think so ?" I smile shyly.

"No never mind it's better not to be sold. I can't let other people taste Asuna's cooking." I giggle and he smiles.

"You are so greedy Kirito-kun." I pouted. "B-but if you want, I can make it for your lunch if you want.." I whispered because I'm so shy asking him.

"I can ?" I nodded. "Then I want your sandwiches Asuna. I love it!" I got butterfly on my stomach, why is he making me like this.

We've done with the dinner and we continue to complete our lyrics since it's not yet finished.

Kazuto POV

After for about 45 minutes, we've done it. From the lyrics, melody, and the notes it's finally finished. "My fingers hurt a lot from playing the guitar and piano." I sigh.

"Well at least we finished it right Kirito-kun ?" She is right below the moonlight, now that's what I called spotlight. "Kirito-kun, you are drooling." I shake my head to focus on Asuna.

"W-what are you saying ?" She sigh because I didn't hear her. "I said 'at least we finished right' Kirito-kun ?"

"Yeah we've finished it and that was quite fast for a music making I must say. Because when me and my crew making a song it took like about 2-3 months to perfect it just for one song." I inform her.

"That long ? So that's why you guys took a lot of time to release a new song." She put her hand on her chin.

"Ne Kirito-kun." "Hmm what is it Asuna ?" I noticed her blush.

"C-can you play me one song ? F-for me ?" So that's why she is blushing. "You can just for you Asuna. I have one song that I won't release to other people. Want to hear it ?" I sit on the piano chair. "Yes I want to hear it." She focused on my face, I'm very nervous.