Chapter 33

Wednesday, 9th February 2028
Kazuto POV
Local Time : 7 PM CET

"What a tiring day." I thought to myself. I press the lift button and wait until the lift arrives, while I was waiting I'm still nervous if I passed my exam since I didn't have the amount of time to study at all.

I was too focused on completing my project of building my own AI or Asuna called AAH or Asuna Always Here, she gave that name because she is gonna be the voice of the AI which I don't mind at all because I can hear Asuna voice when I get back home from the university everyday even though she is very far away from me.

The lift arrives and I enter it, like I always do in a lift I press the top floor then lean on the back side of the lift. I close my eyes for a bit to relax up my mind then opened after a ding indicating that I reached the floor. I exited the lift then walk down the hallway of the apartment and as usual it's pretty much quiet.

I reached to the door of my room, I grab the key from the back pocket of my pants and I'm struggling to find the key since the pocket is full of receipt that I didn't throw away because I'm lazy to throw it away. Thankfully, I found it at the very bottom of the pocket. I put the key on the keyholes and turn it clockwise two times and opens my messy room full of papers and cables that I didn't have time to clean all of the mess.

"I need to clean this whole mess." I sigh throwing my backpack on the floor. I start to pick up the paper and some cables on the floor and manage some paper whichever I should throw it away because it's not important or I should keep because it's important. After for about 20 minutes, I've cleaned up all the mess in my apartment from the living room until my bedroom.

I Imagine Asuna coming to my apartment and see this pile of mess, she would be very angry and I will be getting the smack on my head. Just like that one time when Asuna came to my room when we have another school project, she saw my room which look like a titanic sinking and then she's started to rant at me on how I can become a worldwide rockstar but can't clean my own bedroom.

I chuckled remembering that time and how I was getting scared because Asuna is very scary when she was angry. "I need to take a long shower to relax my body." I entered the bathroom and see myself in the mirror then see my hair which is very long like a girl at this very state. (Kirito's hair right now just like his avatar in GGO)

I turn on the water warm temperature and entered the shower. After 30 minutes of long shower, I dry up my hair and body with a towel then put on my trusty black shirt and black long pants.

I go to the kitchen to get a warm cup of coffee then bring it to my workroom. I take a sip of the coffee while pressing the turn on monitor button. I open up my project files and then continue it.

-- 4 Hours Later --

After some gruesome 4 hours of staring at the monitor, my eyes start to get tired so I decided to called off for the time being. I saved the project before turning the computer off, not like last time.

I go to the bedroom but when I enter the bedroom I didn't feel my eyes tired again, this is pretty common to have happened to me but I've found solution which is writing some light songs for myself.

I pick up my old guitar which is sitting on the corner of my room and start playing the melodies. I'm in the mood of recording it, so I record it and probably gonna send it to Asuna because she is always binging on my solo music.

I've recorded me playing the guitar and also sing to personally to Asuna then send it to her immediately after I finish playing the music.