Chapter 13

Monday, 20th April 2020

Asuna POV 

*Notifications : Messages 3*

I woken up by notifications from my phone, I opened up the notifications and I sigh by it because it wasn't from Kirito but it's from my cellphone provider and says that my data ran out. I had to use my data because the Wi-Fi at home doesn't work at all for a week.

Because of this I can't read any of Kirito messages to me. I hope that he doesn't get worried by it. I start to changed to my school uniform and grab a quick breakfast. "Mom! I'm leaving off to school love you!"

"Love you too, be careful Asuna." My mom replies while waving her hand.

I arrive to the train station while waiting I notice that the train station cafe does have a free Wi-Fi, I buy a cup of coffee since my eyes are kinda heavy since I can barely sleep last night.

Wi-Fi *Connected*

It works, I open up my messages and see 35 notifications not read from Kirito. I feel guilty from it as I know Kirito will be worrying to much about me. 

As I open the messages, I already expected that he is gonna spam the heck out of it.

My Kirito♥ (Last Online 3 Minutes Ago)

"Good morning my sunshine <3"

"Asuna wake up it's Monday, I don't want you to be late"

"Asuna wake up"

"Wake up Asuna, I'm worried about you

"Sorry Kirito that you worry about me😣."

"Don't worry I'm not late, I just ran out of data last night, that's why I can't reply to your messages."

"Sorry Kirito-kun."

"Ahh you've finally reply, I was worrying too much about you. Sorry Asuna."

"It's alright Kirito, but I do like that you are take attention a lot to me, thank you my sweetheart <3"

"Hehe you're welcome my sunshine, well I'll see you at school then love you <3"

"Love you more😘"

I sigh in relief that I can reply to Kirito's messages. My train arrived at the first platform, I lined up behind the other people while waiting for the people that are inside to go out first.

I enter the train and scanning if there's seat that are vacant and fortunately today's train is pretty much empty as I can seat anywhere but I still prefer to sit near the door.

I'm searching for my earphones in my bag but I forgot to put it in my bag. I huft because I always listen to music especially Aincradz.

Since I didn't bring my earphone, I remembered what happened yesterday. It was the most memorable day of my life and I will cherish it for my entire life.

*Flashback*
3rd Person POV

"Asuna, will you be my girlfriend ?" Kirito confess to Asuna from the bottom of his heart towards her and for Asuna, she is already crying from hearing the words from Kirito.