Chapter 43

Kazuto POV

"I'm home...Asuna." I wipe Asuna's hot tears that came from her eyes. But still, it won't help me to stop hef from crying after what I've done and I feel really, like really bad. "I'm sorry that I have to do that to you, Asuna. I just want to surprise you that's all." I try to comfort her with a warm hug, stroking the back of her hair.

She stops crying then she looks at me staright into my eyes. I got a little nervous because I think she might literally punch me on my face, but I doubt she'll ever do that. "Kirito-kun..." She says my name softly.

"Hmmm.." I lift one of my eyebrow to let her continue. "You won't...leave me alone again, won't you ?" She asks me. "This time...I won't leave ever again, I promise that I'll be with until death tear us aparts then I'll meet you again in the afterlife." I pat her head.

"Thank you, Kirito-kun." She proceeds to hug me more tighter. "You're welcome, Asuna. I love you." I put one of my hand on her left cheek then our lips crashed into each other and we shared a wonderful kiss.

We let go from our kiss as we needed the fresh air. "I love you too, Kirito-kun." She looks at me with her lovely smile that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

"When did you actually arrive here ?" She asks, I look at my watch trying to remember when do I arrived here. "A couple hours ago, maybe around 9AM or so. I kinda forgot about since I just wanted to meet with you again." She softly laughs after what I said earlier.

"Oh, Kirito-kun you're being very cheesy." She punch softly right below my shoulder. "Ow, but for real... I missed you a lot, ever since you left Austria earlier this year. I almost cried every night after you left, remembering every night we laugh, cuddle, and a lot on our small room back there, that's... just an amazing memory for me at Austria."

She comes closer to my face then caresses my cheek. "That was the past, Kirito-kun. But you're here, we can d-do that every night and then for literally much everyday." I see her cheeks getting more redder.

"Do what ?" I ask curiously. "Se- I mean cuddling, yeah, cuddling." She says nervously, I think that she's about to say something else but it's probably not that important yet.

"Oh, yeah, right." Then the silent awkward situation, we're standing facing each other without talking just staring at each others eyes. I wanted to say that I want to stay with her for the rest of her university life but it might get a little awkward not gonna lie, but I'll try, it's worth to try it.

"Can I stay with you ?" I ask.
"Can you stay with me ?" She asks.

"What ?" We looked each other then laughs because we said something at the same time. "You go first." I tell her to go first. "No, you go first then I'll tell mine."

"Ok, Can I stay with you ?" She nods immediately then she realizes the main thing. "Wait, y-you mean you'll stay at my apartment ?" I nodded, her face turns very red like when she's sick back then. "Asuna, are you having a fever ?" She shooks her head then she smiles again.

"No, I'm fine and I'm glad, Kirito-kun. I will never be alone again at there." She kissed me at my cheek and I got a little blush because of her. "Should we go to your apartment now ?" I ask her. "Yeah, we should but did you already packed all of your belongings yet ?" I mentally face palm myself, now I have to go to my home first then to Asuna's apartment. "N-Not yet, I'll drop you off to your apartment first then I'll packed all of my stuff, ok ?"

"That's a great plan, let's go then." We walked to the place where I parked my motorbike, it's not that far so it's a short walked. "Did you wear a jacket ?" I ask her because she might get a cold  from our journey using my motorbike, she shake her head knowing that she didn't wear a jacket, then I'll risk myself so that Asuna doesn't get cold.