15K QnA

Celebration for 15K Reads

First of all, I'm gonna say thank you to everyone who's been reading this fanfiction from the start up until now. 15K reads, wow. Honestly when I wrote the first chapter of this fanfiction I only expect to have only a couple of thousands but my expectations were surpassed by a large margin, so thank you again. 

Secondly, as you can see the cover of this chapter. Yes, that is my next SAO fanfiction, mainly around Kirito-Eugeo friendship at the couple of the chapters then you can see the building of the Kirisuna relationship. I'm planning to release it around late January or early February, and I can't wait for you guys to read this fanfiction. Down below there's a short synopsis of the fanfiction.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kazuto, he lost everything from his house, his family, his hometown. He witnessed everything, from the start where the building of his hometown were burnt into ashes then he saw his father being slashed, his mother murdered in front of him, his sister crushed by the debris from his house. He was only 6 years old when it happened and now he's the most notorious vigilante in the North East side of Nellabrad, the capital town of the Royal Kingdom of Aikraland.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

What do you guys think of the synopsis ? Are you guys hype about it, let me know what you think about it. 

Lastly, yes next chapter will be upload this Saturday. I promise you guys this time XD, and now your spoiler for the next chapter.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I DO!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You guys can guess what this chapter will be XD. Now you guys can ask me freely about the next chapter, my next fanfiction, my life (well not entirely). Have a nice day, see you guys again and stay safe :DD